nineteen

"Your mom isn't very polite." Niall scoffed and gave me a glance, obviously wanting to annoy me, but failed terribly.

"She has her reasons." I mocked him, with a smile growing across my face.

"Oh so you're saying that she doesn't like me after talking to me for like, what, ten seconds? Don't assume thing's, little lady. You're not very polite either, at times." He smirked and I nudged his arm with my elbow.

I am surprised by Niall's light mood. I thought he was going to be absolutelymad because of my mother, but he wasn't - so I decided to keep at it.

"I am always polite!" I exclaimed as Niall parked the car in a parking lot of outside a big mansion, that I assume is where the party is held.

"We're here. Now, stay near me to avoid any.. incidents." He instructed and I rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

"Sure."

Niall got out too and walked over to me, leading the way up to the front door of the mansion.

"What to you mean?" I asked. What if Jason is here? My heart skipped a beat and my body tensed in a split second. Every comfortable and happy feeling I felt just seconds ago had washed out of my body. I felt sick.

"Don't be such a coward. Nothing is going to happen." He smirked and we walked inside the house. I wanted to tell him not to call me a coward but I didn't want to ruin the mood so I just kept my big mouth shut. Just as we stepped inside the house my body felt numb because of the strong, pumping and drunk atmosphere inside the house.

As I assumed, everyone was already drunk and there was music playing a bit too loud, booming through every room of the mansion. We pushed through a crowd of people who drank and danced. I instinctively grabbed Niall's arm no to get lost in the sea of poeple as he guided us through the mass of drunk and sweaty guys and girls.

Niall's eyes scanned the room, looking for someone. His eyes found a group of - for me, unfamilar - guys and girls standing in the middle of the room. He found his way across the room with me following his footsteps.

"Niall!" One of the girls yelled over the loud music, taking a step towards him and taking him into a hug. She had dark and long chocolate colored hair and she was wearing one of the tightest and shortest black dresses I've ever seen, it was even shorter than Mackenzies dresses. I stared at them as Niall hugged her back. I should've worn something else than just jeans and a top, goddamn it.

"How are you?" She asked him and looked up into his eyes. She likes him. And I already don't like her.

"I'm great." He answered and let her go. The guys in the group greeted him and they gave each other a friendly pat on the back.

Wow, this night is going got be absolutely splendid. Great. There's an annoying prick who likes Niall, everyone is drunk and Jason might be here. I cringed at the thought of even seeing his face.

"Who's this?" A black haired guy with an eyebrow piercing and tank top asked Niall with his eyes on me. The rest of the guys eyes darted to me too, checking me out. It felt very uncomfortable with 'all eyes on me' so I took a step closer to Niall, trying to somehow feel a little less exposed.

"This is Ella." He told them and putted his hand on the small of my back. Fireworks exploded inside my body at his touch. The spot where his hand was placed is on fire. The guys smiled and smirked at me, one of them even licked his lips. I looked over at one of the other girls to avoid any eye contact with the seductive lads. The girl was standing in front of a red haired guy with his arms wrapped around her waist, it looked so comfortable.