twenty nine

(A/N): Heyy guys! THANK YOU ALL FOR ONE MILLION READS WOW IM SO PROUD OF US

I am sorry about the late update this week, so in return, I made this chapter a bit longer than usual. Hope you like it! xx

Twitter - @fkinghoran

(Tweet me or something??? x)

____

Niall's POV.

She woke up in my arms next morning. It was already noon but I didn't want to get up, nor did I want to leave her alone, so I stayed with her. Her eyes opened very slowly as her hands moved up, across my chest, her fingertips tracing the lines of ink on my skin.

"Hey." I said, with my usual raspy, morning voice.

"Hey." Spoke, her voice breaking.

"Feeling any better?" I asked, wanting her to feel well again.

"I can't get my mind off of it." She said weakly, her eyes finally meeting mine. I pulled her closer, her body following my gentle movements. She put her head in the crook of my neck as she breathed out a warm breath. "At least i'm not crying."

I could feel her soft, plump lips against my skin as I let my hands trace up and down her arms, and it felt great, except for the fact that she was probably still on the edge of crying. "Yeah." I breathed, disappointed by her answer.

"What can I do to make you feel better?" I asked.

"You could make me feel again." She whispered against my skin.

"How?"

"I don't know, actually." Ella said, sounding disappointed, too.

"I'll think of something, I promise."

Ella's POV.

I can't even remember what day it is. I have lost track of everything, time, daily routines, my emotions, - I've even lost track of my happiness. Well, not completely, because Niall makes me feel again. He makes me happy, and sometimes, when his deep, irish voice rumbles through my ears, I forget it, too. He makes me forget.

I'd woken up again to see the darkness outside the windows, again. I haven't left Niall's room for.. for very long. I can't remember how long. I've only been to the bathroom to shower and stuff like that, but I haven't done anything else that that and sleeping and smoking since what happened.

"I know it!" Niall said loudly, a smile pulling at his lips as he walked in, closing the door behind him. "I'm taking you out. Tonight."

"What? No, I can't go out like this," I protested, gesturing towards my hideous clothes - sweats and Niall's t-shirt - before grabbing my phone from the nightstand, looking at the time, continuing my protest, "And it's almost midnight, there's nothing to do."

"Yeah there is, and I have something to fix that outfit." He grinned - wow, I love seeing him smile, - before walking over to his closet and pulling out a sweater.

"A matching sweater? God, you're stupid." I smiled weakly, letting out a vauge chuckle as I stood up and grabbed the sweater from his hand and pulled it over my head.

In five minutes, Niall had somehow managed me to get into his car, him pulling out of the driveway.

"Where are we going?" I asked, obviously curious of where we were headed in the dark night, merely the street lights lighting up the road.