eleven

Chapter status - not edited.

-

I have no intention to go the the mall except for getting away from my family.

I strolled past the many stores as my eyes scanned my surroundings for a bench to sit on and wait for time to pass. My phone buzzed again in my bag, it was probably an angry text from my mom with too many exclamation marks.

A guy in my age walked past me and checked me out from head to toe. He whistled, which made me cringe and an image of him drunk, pushing me down onto a bed and using me like that brunette did popped into my head. I got goosebumps and walked faster to get away from him.

I took a deep breath and slopped down onto an old, decayed bench and watched all the people pass by. Some were stressed and ran with their hands full of shopping bags, some were laughing and had a good time walking around in groups.

My mind wandered off and i thought about how they could be living their life. A middle age woman rushed past me with two little kids and a phone to her ear.

She was talking hysterically about something i couldn't hear into her phone as she pulled the two children behind her. Her fringe was in her eyes but she quickly brushed it away.

Wow, this woman must be stressed out, really stressed out.

My eyes darted to a tall brunette standing about 50 feet away from me. In a split second my mind somehow managed to think it was

Niall and told me to run away. but it wasn't. There, in front of me stood the tall brunette from the party at the frat house, talking on the phone.

Well, my mind told me to run away from both of them; I was scared regardless of who of them it was.

My stomach dropped and my body tensed in seconds, and i flew up from the bench. He's here.

What if he sees me? If he does, will he remember me? What will he do? What will I do?

I was so confused by my emotions. A part of me felt like I wanted to march up to him, scream at him for taking advantage of me and then slapping him in the face or maybe kicking him between his legs. And at the same time another part of me was so scared of him it felt like i would pass out.

I'd do anything to hurt him or scare him like he did to me. He has changed the way i look at males. The only thing i can picture a guy doing to me is pressing me down onto a bed like he did. I know it because of how I reacted to that guy checking me out a while ago, that's proof right there.

My mind battled a war behind my eyes. It was about either running away from him before he notices me or to walk straight up to him and slap him in the face.I decided to do the second option.

I pushed away every fearful thought i had in my head towards him and focued on my boiling temper that spread through my body. It felt like i would kill him on the spot.

His brown eyes darted to me and his look on his face drastically changed. A big fat grin grew all over his hideous fucking face. He's is just as gross as i remember him.

"Hey you, fuckin' pervert!" I yelled and faced him. Even though I was so small and short compared to his tall figure I thought I was the toughest girl ever.

"Oh it's you again..! I've missed you babe. " He smirked and hung up.

"Oh don't you even dare to call me that! You are disgusting!" The words passed my lips before i even thought about what i was saying.

Before he putted his phone into his pocket I smacked it out of his hand and made it crasch onto the ground. I heard the sound of glass crackeling but I ignored it and planned my next move.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He screamed and gestured towards his phone. Now he seemed furious, maybe pounding his phone into the ground was not necessary.

He harshly grabbed my arms and pushed me away from him instead of pulling me into him, which is relieveing. I want to be as far away as possible from him.

"What you did to me is goddam unforgivable!" I screamed as i raised my hand and slapped him. People around us stared and I heard someone gasp. "You saw how small I am and used me! Fuck you man!"

"But i think you enjoyed it quite a lot." he grinned and leaned in towards me.

I am scared of what he'll do next, but i decided to keep my angry mask on for now.

"What the hell are you thinking? I was screaming for help, goddamit! I should report it to the police!" Something flashed in his eyes and he grabbed my arms tightly and turned me around. His hands guided me to the wall and he harshly pushed me up against it.

His grasp aound my arms was so tight it felt like they would fall of any second.

"You know what, little lady," he said with an intimidating voice. "If you tell anyone about what we did i'll come after you. I'll find you. I'll do horrible things to the people you love. I mean it. I'll do anything ruin your life."

The tone of his voice gave me goosebumps all over my body. His horrible face was inches from mine, and I was so scared.

My bravery and hateful temper had immediately flushed out of my body. It was all gone, and replaced by fear. He really did mean it.

I am paralyzed, not able to do anything.

"Did you hear me?" He growled. I nodded lightly in hopes of that he would let me go.

"I said, did you hear me?"

"Yes i did." I squeaked.

He let me go and i massaged my soar wrists. When I looked up again he was gone. Gone like he'd never been here.

_____________________________________________________

Guys if you vote and comment i'll update faster! So vooote!