•Kill em' all•

Peshal with dyed hair.

Chapter 7•

I just have to make time for the others to get here. I could kill the rogues but leave one alive for interrogating.

One rogue jumps towards me, baring it's fangs and claws outward. I calculate it perfectly and grab his throat. I dig my nails into his flesh and tear out his jugular. He falls dead on the ground and the wolfsbane quickly burns his hair and flesh.

I growl at the other five, daring them to come any closer. They all take a few steps towards me but jump back as their paws come in contact with the ground.

They all glance at each other and all of them at once pounce me. I kick the one that's closest to me into the two at his right.

"Agh." Pain explodes on my side and that's when I notice the wolf holding onto my hip with its teeth. I get my hands into his mouth at the sides and with my left I pull up and with my right hand I pull down. I manage making him loosen his grip on my side and that's when all the blood starts oozing out. I growl and let my wolf out. He gives me strength and I open the rogues jaw until his mouth is wide open and I'm seconds away from ripping him to pieces.

I get hit back and the wolf comes with me. I look forward and growl at them. The wolves start whimpering and trying their best to stay standing but they won't for long. I look at the fallen wolf next to me and I grab it around the throat. I tighten my arms around his throat and squeeze until he passes out. I throw him towards the house where the wolfsbane isn't located.

I get up but I start seeing black. The pain of my open wound intensifies and I can't even take a step forward.

I take a whiff of the wind and smirk. I thank the gods that they're here. The rogues ended up going back towards the woods, away from the poison covered ground.

"Kill em' all." I say. The rogues watch me but then turn around.

"Our pleasure." Peshal jumps onto one and slits it's throat with no problem. They finish the four rogues easily and now I'm thinking I haven't been training enough. I barely ever get injured but then this just happened.

They walk on over to me and help me inside. Anthony stays back to grab the wolf and bring him into the house down to the cellars.

I groan and curse. They just laugh it off and sit me on the kitchen table. I look at the ground and the trail of blood. Good thing I'm not on cleaning duty.

"You haven't been training." Peshal states. She comes back with a first aid kit. Logan brings out whiskey and Anthony goes straight to the fridge and gets started on a sandwich.

"I've been busy."

"You can never be too busy to train. We're a small pack so we can't have any of us dying." I take the whiskey from Logan and take quick gulps of it. "I'm going to tell Wayne that you aren't suitable for the job as a warrior."

"Don't do that. I'm fine. I'll just train more from now on."

"If you get injured again, you're off the team." I roll my eyes and I just chug the alcohol.

She works at disinfecting my wound and I groan at the pain. Holding it in is worse than letting it out.

She takes out a needle and I curse and down more whiskey. This shit is going to hurt.

"You're gonna need this." Logan puts a rolled up towel into my mouth. I scream but the sounds are muffled by the towel. This pain is worse than when Cedric fucks a whore and that's surprising. I've always heard there isn't a greater pain than that.

"This is ridiculous. Jude, he bit your flesh off and there's barely enough skin to stitch up. You're lucky the fucking rogue didn't crush your hip bone."

I look down and regret it. I watch her stretch my skin together and right before she finishes the last suture I pass out.

-

I stir in my sleep and the movement makes the wound hurt so much that I wake up.

"Don't move too much. You'll rupture the sutures." My head whips to the door.

My face to probably shows how shocked I am. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the celebration? Wayne already left."

"Drink that and go back to sleep." I follow his eyes and I reach for the cup of water on my nightstand. I stop midway when the pain worsens.

Cedric walks up to me and hands me the drink and pills.

"Thanks." I mutter and right after I down the pills and water.

"What time is it?" I ask him. I look around and see my phone by my pillow. I grab it and curse under my breath. 14 missed calls from Anna and 21 messages. I look at the date and furrow my brows.

Oh my God... I slept through two days. "My exams! Dammit. Why didn't anyone wake me up?" I open up my night stand drawer and ignore the pain. I quickly go online to look at my classes. My heart drops as I see the grades for my two top classes. Marketing Research and Business to Business Marketing. I have a 72% and a 5...3%.

I throw my laptop across the room but regret it right after. I grind my teeth to keep from yelling.

"What's wrong." I look at him then back at my probably broken laptop. His question didn't even sound like a question. That's what angers me the most.

"Why did you bite me? Couldn't you have controlled your wolf?"

Because of him I won't be able to leave. Why didn't I reject him all those years ago? Why. Love? I don't even know if my love was real love. But it doesn't matter now because he bit me. I won't be able to leave this godforsaken place and I won't be able to escape him.

"That doesn't matter."

"Yes it does! Because of you I can't leave this place! Because of you I have to go through unnecessary pain! Because of you my life is a disaster! I wish I could have rejected you the second you told me you didn't want me. I just wish I've never met you..." I look at him straight in the eyes. The worst part of it all is that his face is still blank. He doesn't care about everything he does to me.

I laugh unamused. "You know what Cedric? I rather die than keep doing this. That's why I'm going to rege-" in a blink of an eye his hand is on my mouth and he's crouching down beside me.

"Don't you ever dare." His eyes are cold and fierce. Just looking at him makes my eyes flood with tears.