•Give You Hell•

Blu Equis as Vince

Chapter 10•

"Since when are you my brothers mate?" She grabs the back of my head and pulls it down. I see her knee go up so I block it with my hands. The force she uses ends up hitting my hands back to my face and I groan feeling my nose start to bleed.

"Since I was 16." I swing my fist to her face and she blocks it then kicks me straight on my left ribs. I felt a rib crack.

"Why didn't I know about this?"

"Because I never told you." I catch her lower her guard and in that millisecond I get my kick in. I kick her too the floor and she spits out blood.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" She pouts. I hold my hand out for her and she takes it. Bad move on my part because she throws me to the ground and twists my arm; holding it behind me in a painful position.

"Ow ow ow I'm done. Stop Peshal." I groan.

"If you don't get me off you in the next five seconds, I'm breaking your arm." She warns me. "1... 2..."

I curse and turn my body to the side to ease the pressure on my arm. I grab Peshal by her throat and haul her ass to the nearest tree. The force makes the bark on the tree crumple and fall.

"Jude, it's 9 already." Anthony yells from the porch. That boy is always eating.

"I'm done Peshal. I've got class in 30 min."

"What? Fuck that! We're still training!"

"I'm done for today. We'll do it again tomorrow."

"Jude I don't want you getting hurt next time there's an attack on the pack. You have to hold your own and how you are now, you won't be able to. You'll be a burden. Skip class today and continue training."

"No."

Besides I'm not going to class. Well I am but I'm heading to the admissions office for a short leave of absence.

Getting to my college a thought popped up in my head. Why don't I have friends? I never thought of making them. I'm content with the pack but the oddest thing is I never had the urge to make friends.

Saying this I still talk to the students here but only when I'm here. A model normally should have lots of friends. I see that in the agency. All the models always have parties they go to and events they appear in.

"Jude!" My smile widens when I spot Vince jogging to me. He also goes to this college though he was talking about dropping out to model full time.

"Hey Vince."

"What's up? Anna was complaining about you again."

"When isn't she? I feel bad she ended up with me." I chuckle.

"I just finished class and I don't have any other ones today. Wanna hang out? There's this party that the agency is hosting tonight."

"There is?"

"Yeah. Anna didn't tell you?"

The memory of when I told her I don't want to be involved in parties and events comes to mind. "Oh no. I told her from the very beginning I'm not into that stuff. Personal preference."

"I get it. You should still go. Once won't hurt ya, right?"

I run my fingers through my hair. "Alright sure. Might as well."

"Yes!" He fist-pumps the air and we laugh. "So where are you going?"

"I'm heading to the admissions office for a leave of absence."