•Meeting•

Chapter 17•

"Oh wow you're profile picture doesn't even compare to how you look in real life."

I chuckle and hold my hand out. "It's a pleasure meeting you, I'm Jude."

"Sandra. Pierre will be here shortly. Would you like to have a look at the clothes until then?" She asks.

"That would be great." Anna taps my shoulder and she looks over at something. I'm guessing she's just telling me she's leaving for a sec so I nod.

Cedric walked off when we got here. I didn't pay him much attention since he's been acting distant since our talk. Good. Maybe now he's finally thinking things over.

"These are all the clothing you'll be photographed in. Feel free to look and touch. I personally love this line and with your figure, it'll fit you perfectly."

"How did you find out about me?" I ask her. A lot of European clothing and lines are modeled by Europeans. Not Americans.

"Ask Pierre that. He came in one day with an image of you saying you would be the model for our line."

"And by the look of it I made the best choice." I turn around and I stop myself from gasping.

Damn he's handsome. Holy crap. I feel like Vince when he saw Cedric.

He walks over to us and I take that time to compose myself.

"Pierre, I'm honored I'm finally meeting you." He holds out his hand. I take it.

"The honor is all mine. Jude, thank you for choosing me. You won't be disappointed."

"I know I won't." He smirks.

My wolf purrs inside my head and I'm shocked to say the least. He's never done this with anyone else other than Cedric.

"Beautiful tattoo you have there." He touches my neck and arousal mixed with pleasure consumes my body. I gently push his hand away from my neck with my fingers.

"Thank you." I smile.

"I see Sandra already showed you the clothing. I called you here to talk about a contract with my clothing line. A simple one along the lines of how long you'll be working with is as well as the pay. I would like to discuss things further in my office if you don't mind."

"I don't. Lead the way."

We end up walking side by side. I catch Anna outside and she follows us but before anything she introduces herself to Pierre. I roll my eyes when she mouths 'he's hot' to me when he wasn't looking.

She's not wrong. I'm also getting a good vibe from him. He doesn't seem like a bad guy. He's polite and he's sexy.

"We've already talked through the phone about the contract so I'll just be explaining it to Jude." We enter an office with glass see through walls and a door. Anna and I take a seat opposite of him. He takes out a folder with a written document of our contract for the next two weeks.

I take it and I read it thoroughly.

"I'll be modeling in a fashion show?" I question.

Anna and Pierre both nod. "It's a private show. Paparazzi won't be there but celebrities and other designers will." I nod and continue reading.

The document pretty much says what I'll
be doing while I'm here. I'm going to spend a lot of time with Pierre which I don't mind. At all.

"You've got a pen?" He smiles and hands me a black one with gold in the lining. So fancy that I don't even want to use it. Either way I sign the document and hand it back to him.