•Answer me•

Cedric's floor of his pack house.

Chapter 9•

"Right there!" I moan as loudly as I can. He hits and grinds against the spot deep inside me that gives me the most pleasure.

I can't seem to control my orgasms and his kisses he's placing on my mark doesn't help. Damn this is amazing. So fucking amazing!

He captures my lips with his and the feeling is so intense I cum another time. Cedric holds me tightly and releases into me. The warmth and intensity triggers another climax. My body seems to shut down and my eyes begin to close.

-

"If you don't tell him I will, Cedric."

"It doesn't matter now." I wake up to the voices of Wayne and Cedric. I groan and sit up. I think of my wound but it's completely healed. I don't feel any pain whatsoever.

I stand up from the bed and look around for my clothing. I see a pair of sweatpants so I slide them on. I also catch my phone on the floor so I grab it and put it in the pocket of the sweats. After I finish I walk out of the room. It smells of Cedric, is this his room?

"Do it Cedric. He has the right to know why you've never marked him."

"What?" I ask while walking into a larger room with a TV and a sofa. Wayne and Cedric turn their heads to face me. Cedric's face turns into a scowl and he looks back at Wayne.

"Didn't you hate me? Isn't that why? You didn't love me so that's why you didn't accept me." He doesn't respond and I get mad, "answer me!"

"Cedric." Wayne's voice drops dangerously low and he leaves through a door. We just stand silently in the room. No one makes a sound and he doesn't look like he'll talk.

"I'm leaving to Paris this Friday for two weeks. Call me when you decide to tell me the truth. I'm all ears." I walk past him but I stop. His hand grabs at my arm.

"You're going to tell me?" I ask him, my voice barely above a whisper.

"You're not going to Paris." I laugh.

"What, are you going to try to stop me?" There's silence that follows and he lets go. "That's what I thought."

I close my eyes and feel my body hit the nearest wall. I groan when my head also hits it. I notice Cedric almost wince. Does it hurt him when I get hurt? Is that why he went to the house when I got injured?

"What the hell Cedric? Honestly what the hell?" I grab his wrist and push it away from my chest. He uses his other hand to keep me in place.

"You are not going."

"Why not? Who are you to tell me no? You do not own me. Other than being 'mates' we're nothing to each other. Stop doing this all of a sudden! You're acting like you care about me and the things I do. Stop confusing me!" I yell in his face. I don't even notice I'm breathing hard. I'm so fired up its crazy.

I gasp and stop midway. His mouth covers my own and I feel my body melt.

Oh god this is amazing!

He grips my ass and I swing my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. I moan into his mouth and he responds by tightening his grip on my ass cheeks.

The sensation of his skin against mine makes my mind go blank. I can't even remember what we were doing before this-

"Stop! Stop." I put my hands on his cheeks and push him back. His skin is tinted a light red and his eyes are filled with lust and it's directed towards me.