•Pre-Party Fun•

Tasie Lawrence plays Anna!

I'm thinking of changing the model that plays Cedric lol any suggestions?

Chapter 12•

"Oh my god Jude. You choose to eat at the worst times. And junk food too!" I open my mouth and put the bag up to it.

"Doritos are good. Want some?" I grin.

She laughs and the make up artist keeps working on my face. Not that there's much to do though.

There's a honk from outside and Anna starts freaking out. "Oh god we're late! The car is here Jude!" I catch Anthony walking through the hall with a foot long sub. And don't think I didn't see Logan and Layla giggling and whispering amongst themselves about all this.

"alright we can't keep them waiting for long! Let's go. You can finish his make up in the car."

Anna literally pushes me out of my house and into the car. The makeup girl grabbed her stuff and packed it up real quick.

"We're late! Agh!" Anna takes out her phone and makes a call.

I finish up my Doritos and lean towards the driver. He's a middle aged man and he's good looking too. Damn.

"Need something young man?"

"Yeah can We stop by McDonald's?"

"Jude! No. we're already late. Driver please drive." Anna buckles her seatbelt.

"I haven't eaten all day."

"You'll eat once you get there. It's a pre-party dinner for a reason." I groan and go my phone. I rarely visit my Instagram account. Anna manages it and adds pictures for me. She said I needed one. It's good for publicity.

"When did you take this one?" I ask her with a raise brow. She leans towards me and I show her the image. It's of me with Vince at a meeting with the head agent in the company. This was around a month ago.

"Oh isn't that one cute! There's a fan page about you two on tumblr."

"Uh okay?"

"Haha you should see the recent one I added a few days ago. It's about your new tattoo." She takes my phone and then gives it back.

"You took a picture of me while I was pouring myself some coffee?" I laugh.

"You looked so good! And your head is titled in that one so your tattoo is showing."

"Okay." I grin and look through the comments. My grin widens if that's even possible. Everyone in the comments are hilarious and they're complimenting me.

"Hey you should schedule a meet and greet." Ana almost chokes on the water she started drinking.

"Really? Omg you're not playing a joke!? Where did the idea come from? You said no to those. But omg yes! I will! I'll schedule one after your trip from Paris."

"Ana breath." She smiles. "And why not? I mean I should give them that much. They're the reason I'm successful."

"I'm happy to hear that." She genuinely tells me.

"We're five minutes away." The driver announces.

"Okay thank you." Ana replies.

I look down at her clothing and frown. Isn't she coming with me?

"Aren't you coming to the event?" I ask her.

"I am but not to the pre-party dinner. That's for VIPs but don't worry. I'll see you at the party." She reassures me.