•Truth•

Before we get this chapter started let me just say some of y'all are wild lol. No threesome for these guys lmfao. (Though I kinda wished they did all... nah but nahh)

Chapter 29•

"Wayne!" I yell while walking into the pack house.

"Oh thank God, Jude's back!" I hear Sarah's voice. Soon I hear everyone making their way towards me.

"Hey, where's Wayne?" I ask Sarah. She stops and frowns.

"That's all you have to say?" Peshal asks. I look at her as she comes into the room.

"Yes it is. Now where's Wayne?" I ask her. She growls and walks away.

"He's not here. He's with Cedric in his pack." Anthony answers. I nod thanking him. Surprised to see him.

"I didn't see my car outside. Can you give me a ride?" I ask him. He nods and walks into the other room. Probably to get his keys so I walk out of the house and wait for him.

I look down at my appearance and grimace. I stink. Well that doesn't matter.

When I hear the door opening I look at Anthony carrying his keys in one hand and a sandwich in the other.

"Really?" I let out a chuckle.

He shrugs, "it's a long drive." He unlocked the car and I get in the passengers seat.

"So what's up. Wayne said you were in trouble. Caught in enemy territory or something like that. That's the reason he's over at Cedric's pack. They're planning a rescue mission I think." He takes a bite of his sandwich.

"It's a long story-"

"It's a long drive, we have time."

I end up telling him everything. From what happened in Paris up till now. He was quiet the whole time I was talking, processing everything.

"Oh... well that just made things a whole lot complicated."

"Tell me about it." I sigh.

"You still have his mark though." He points out. I can't help but touch it.

"Yeah... I know."

"Shouldn't it go away?"

"I don't know. But either way I don't mind it."

"You sure about that?" The way he asks me makes me think twice on my statement.

"I don't know."

"When you meet up with your mate you should ask his sister if she can remove it. Besides you'll mate won't like that another mans mark is on you."

"You've got a point."

"Of course I do." We come to a stop and he reaches behind my seat. I take a whiff and laugh.

"Hey driver, you need to keep your eyes on the road."

"I am." He laughs and takes a bite of the burrito he got out from the back seat. He puts it on his lap and grabs another.

"Another?" I chuckle.

"This ones for you." He hands it to me.

I raise an eyebrow but take it. "Why?"

"Your wolf. He's hungry right?" I frown and take his words in. My wolf has been aggravated. I thought it was because of earlier, how I was fired up. I feel him pacing back and forth in my head. How did I not realize? He hasn't started to take over, urging me to eat.