Chapter 4

Imma Start putting author's note up here now.. if i remember to..

well i updated again! and i had written two more chapters so i thought 'eh, might as well upload.'

so yeah here you go :)

do your thang and appreciate!

you know what that means ;D

<3

^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 4            *Alex’s POV*

It’s been around two years since Xavier left. That included nights of me jacking off to him. You would think I would still be saying he wasn’t my mate, right? Well after not finding mate for a year, I came to the realization that Xavier and Peter must be right. I would think about how it could have been different if I would have believed him. They still would have left, but would I go with him? Instead of fucking Alice that day, would we have fucked?

Alice still tried to be my girlfriend that year. I finally told her last year, that I jacked off about a guy being my mate. It was mean and rude, but she wouldn’t leave me alone! Telling me how she was perfect for me. She quickly left me alone and I had people approach me about it. She must have told her friends. Which led them to tell more people.

I told my parents about what happened with me and Xavier. They were shocked and then understood. They told me how he came from my room the day before he left with tears in his eyes. Thinking about making my mate cry had my chest tighten in pain. My wolf isn’t depressed as much as he was when Xavier first left. When I finally accepted that I lost my mate, he came back and now here I am, talking with my dad about how we are moving packs. Our territory is becoming a problem and we have had some incidents with the humans. They are becoming suspicious.

We decided we would accept the offer of the Crescent Stone Pack. It’s the joined name of the Crescent Moon Pack and Xavier’s pack, Moon Stone Pack. Our pack name will not join there’s. We will just fuse our pack into there’s. I'm an alpha so it will be different having an alpha over me. Even though it is Xavier.

Xavier became alpha of the pack a few months ago. My dad brought up how if we are mates, then it will work out for me. That way there won’t be another alpha in the pack. He had joked how I would be the alpha female. I had punched his arm as he laughed. My wolf liked the sound of it though.

“Are you ready to go, son?” my dad asks me as I walk towards my car.

I look at him. “Yes sir.” I say.

He laughs. “Well then, let’s go.” he says and we get in my car.

The rest of the pack was coming later. A few families were coming every other day. That way it isn’t all at once. My dad and I were driving a few of my things there and staying. We’re going to be handling the housing before the rest gets there.

A few hours later my dad says, “If Xavier turns out to be your mate, then I will take care of the housing business. You will be too busy to do it.”

I glance at him. “What do you mean?” I ask him.