Chapter 15

Hello! well i wanted to see if i could get 15 votes.. but guess not.. anyways you people wanted an upload so here it is! the stroy is like slow or something so forgive me if its bad.. i needa put more action in it dont i?!

and since im happy i decided to upload before 15 votes.. i happy cuz i got a cute guy as an escort for a pagaent. 'you have one of the good escorts.' my friend had said.. i was like 'thanks xD'

RANDOM! ^^^^

forgive me for rambling i just so excited! anyways enough of my life.. how about xavier's and alex's life now?!

Do you thang and appreciate!

(first commenter gets dedication!)

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^

Chapter 15          *Xavier’s POV*

“Hello, everyone.” I greeted the pack the next morning. The pack could now fit inside the large room in the pack house. So now we would hold meetings in here instead of outside and not have to worry about it raining.

Alex and I were going to announce that we adopted yesterday and we decided to hold a meeting in the morning since it was Saturday and no one wants to be inside on a beautiful day like today.

The pack returned the greeting and I continued. “Alex and I would like to inform you of two new pack members.” I tell them.

I look at Alex and he grabs our two little boys’ hands and I picked up the closest one, which turned out to be Peyton. Alex picked up Michael. I heard gasps throughout the pack as they saw us stand up here with mini copies of ourselves.

“We adopted these two little boys yesterday. Their names are Michael and Peyton.” Alex says, indicating which was which.

The pack greeted them and the boys waved shyly back.

“Michael has alpha blood in him so he will be the alpha child. Peyton is his best friend and we couldn’t dare separate them so we adopted both. Plus they look like us, so we thought ‘why not’?” I tell the pack.

Pack members come up and greet them and welcome them before leaving and resuming their day outside in the beautiful weather.

~~

“Why didn’t you tell us yesterday that you adopted two kids?” my mom demanded.

We were having lunch in my parent’s house. Alex’s parents also live here since our families are close friends. Our sisters could say they were sisters now and they share a room, too. They were pretty excited about it.

I sigh. “Mom, we wanted it to be a surprise.” I say, helping Michael cut his food.

Mrs. Jenson scoffed. “It would have been a surprise if you would have come over last night with these two little boys!” she exclaims, throwing her arms in the air.

Our dads were chuckling as they watched us argue. “Oh, it doesn’t matter, mom. Just be happy we had lunch with you crazy people.” He muttered, also helping Peyton cut his food.

Our moms gasp. “Be respectful, Alex!” his mother says.

I roll my eyes. “You’re scaring our children.” I tell them.

They might as well be. Peyton and Michael couldn’t get a single word nor question out without our moms beating them to it by talking about something else. You could tell they were curious and just wanted to know who their grandparents are.

Our moms became quiet then. Michael looked around. “Are you daddy’s parents?” he asks in his little kid voice.

My mom smiles at him as my dad answers. “We are, Michael.”

Michael nods. “So you are our daddy’s parent?” he asks, confused.

I smile down at him. “They are your grandparents. That’s the name you’re looking for, Mickey.” I tell him.

He nods, grinning up at me. “Thanks daddy!” he yells before taking a bite of his food.

Mrs. Jenson sighs. “They are just so cute.” She gushes, eating her own food.

Peyton looks at her. “Are you mommy’s parents?” he asks her, shyly.

I hold in my laughter as Alex glares at my parents and his for laughing at that question.

“Yes, they are mommy’s parents.” I tell our kids.

“I thought we agreed you two would only call me mommy in private!” he exclaims, looking at the two boys.

Peyton smiles while Michael answers. “Grandparents are family so they don’t count as being in public.” He says, proud of himself.

Alex sighs. “Fine then. But not in front of your aunts. I’ll never hear the end of it if you do.” he tells them and we resume eating.

I guess it was good that our sisters weren’t here to eat with us. He definitely wouldn’t hear the end of it.