Chapter 7

Well, i think i have become obsessed with uploading.. ._.

now i really want more votes and comments! but i do love the ones i get. i just want more? :D and just because i update so quickly doesnt mean i dont want you to vote on recent chapters D: it means i love updating! i dont want to update monthly.. i like many times a day, which i wont be able to do during the week, so i will try to make it up on weekends! be excited! :D

this chapter was kind of confusing at one point.. sorry..

do your thang and appreciate! :)

Enjoy!

<3

^^^^^^

Chapter 7            *Xavier’s POV*

“So how was your night?” Jared teases us the next morning.

We were sitting in the dining room, eating breakfast. We had been sitting there for a few minutes, talking about everything under the sun except for that until Jared brings it up.

I woke up this morning with Alex in my arms. It felt amazing knowing that my mate was in my arms. I had woken him up with a kiss and we headed downstairs. The guys had already made pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast, and sausages.

“It was good.” I replied vaguely.

Alex nodded. “Like any other night.” he says.

Kyle scoffs. “Sure it was!” he says sarcastically. “We could hear y’all!” he exclaims. The guys smacked him. “Sorry!” he whines.

I guess they didn’t want anyone to say anything until we admitted it.

“Y’all keep us up all night and then you have the nerve to say it was ‘like any other night’?” Peter says, putting air quotes at the end of the sentence.

Alex grins. “Well if you already knew, then don’t ask.” He tells them eating a piece a sausage.

“Was Xavier’s sausage in your mouth like that last night?” Daniel asks.

“Or this morning.” Jared adds.

The sausage was big and round. I scowl at them. “Is that why y’all made the sausage?” I demand.

They all snicker. “Yeah.” Peter says.

Alex glares. “It’s not like you two didn’t get it on last night.” he tells Peter and Daniel.

Peter blushes while Daniel grins. “Yeah, only twice, while you two went at it all night.” he says.

Alex grins. “Well we proved that alphas could go long and hard. Didn’t we, baby?” he coos at me.

I nod, grinning. “Long and hard.” I tell them, pointing at my crotch.