Chapter 9

Hello! :D

Well, thanks for all the votes ;D

i needed them, they cheered me up when i was office runner today, i saw i had gotten four more votes since earlier that morning when i 'went to the bathroom'! and basketball had no running today so im in a great mood for updating!

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

<3

^^^^^

Chapter 9            *Alex’s POV*

“Did you really have to tell them that?” I ask Xavier as we walked home.

He nods, smiling. “Yeah, it was hilarious.” He tells me.

I scowl at him. “You’re not getting any tonight.” I say, grinning.

His face drops. “Fuck.” He mumbles, obviously not liking that at all. “Sorry, Alex, I just thought- I mean, um.” He sighs. “I give up.” He says, his shoulders slumped.

My grin widens. “Oh, so the big bad alpha gives up huh?” I ask him.

He nods, scowling at the ground.

“Well, I’ll race you home.” I tell him and take off in the direction of the house.

He snorts. “You’re such a kid.” but takes off after me.

~~

“You cheated!” I whined as we walked into the living room. Peter, Daniel, Jared, and Kyle were sitting there, playing Xbox. Is that all they do?

“I did not.” Xavier defends.

“You tripped me!” I yell.

He snorts. “You tripped on a root and I caught you.” he tells me.

Did I really trip on a root? I'm going to go with he tripped me. I huff as I sit down on one of the couches. “Whatever. Conversation is over.” I tell him.

He rolls his eyes and sits beside me, putting his arm around my shoulders. “Okay, I tripped you.” he says. He then asked Jared, “What did y’all eat for dinner?”

Jared groans. “Peter tried to make chili.” He tells us. He then lowers his voice even though Peter would be able to hear it anyway. “It was awful.”

Peter scoffs. “It was good!” he defends. “Daniel ate all of his. It was good right?” the last part directed to Daniel.

Daniel nods. “Best I’ve ever had.” He tells his mate.

Peter grins and stands up. “I told you it was good!” he yells, pointing at Jared.

Kyle snorts. “You’re his mate; of course he would tell you it was good. Just like he tells you that you’re the best in bed. Either could not be true.” He says.