Chapter 19

HELLO! i know i havent updated in about maybe ten or more days.. but i have two excuses:

1) i wanted to upload after someone guessed right of what would different this time..

2) i had nine weeks test!

so yeah.. dont be too terribly mad ;)

DEDICATION TO THAT PERSON UP THERE BECAUSE THEY GUESSED RIGHT!! xD

anywasy.. this chapter.. i liked it for some reason! i wrote pretty much all of it last night and i think its good. you might not-- but i do!

WARNING!!

**This chapter contains NAUGHTY things.

**Do not read if you like boyxboys.. but not te sex?

**I dont know how you couldnt! ^^^

so yeah.. i want lots of feedback! DO IT NOW!

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^

Chapter 19          *Alex’s POV*

“Should I be scared?” Xavier asks as I push him onto our bed.

I laugh, shaking my head. “Depends.” I tell him before laying on top of him, kissing him.

We kiss for a while, just enjoying each other’s mouths. I lick his bottom lip and he opens his mouth. We fight for dominance and when he thinks he’s about to win it, I grab his shaft hard. He gasps and my tongue takes over his mouth.

He moans as my tongue thrusts in and out of his mouth, tasting his tongue. I run my tongue along his teeth. He nips at it and I hiss. I pull back and grin, before kissing down his jaw. I run my tongue down his neck, then back up, earning a throaty moan. I kiss and suck at his neck, licking at my mark I gave him.

He put his hands on my hips, but when he went to put them on my ass, I grab his wrists and hold them above his head.

He groans. “What’s wrong?” he asks, panting slightly.

I pull away from his neck and say, “You’re not allowed to do that this time.” I tell him, ignoring his confused look and kissing him hard on the mouth.

It might not have made sense, but now I’ll catch him by surprise. Yeah, I have a surprise for him. He might not like it at first, but I sure will.

I run my hands down his body, feeling the taut muscles. I run my hands over his abs and feel them constrict under my hands. My hands go lower and soon I feel what I wanted to feel.

His hard shaft, hard and ready for sex. I pump up and down, slowly at first. He moans as I kiss down his neck and pump him. I go faster as I make my way down his body, kissing every piece of skin I can.

Soon, my head is level with his shaft and I look up at him. His eyes are black with lust and they looked hungry. They closed slightly as I blew on his tip. I took him into my mouth and was quick with sucking his long shaft.