HELLO!

Well, im on an old internet apparently, since this is my dad's older lap top. i would probably have the 'LAST CHAPTER' up and everything but my twin well ya know wont get off the computer that we use for writing.

so i took matter into my own hands and decided to whip out this old thing and BAM! the 'LAST CHAPTER' is almost done.

so yeah, LAST CHAPTER is going to be uploaded later. maybe today if i get atleast 5 votes. and i shall vote on my own story like i always do and that means only four more. but more votes is always awesome.

yeah... i vote on my own story. why not? ;)

but yeah, LAST CHAPTER. i know i know.

'But not much has happened in this book and how will it end?'

you're right! i dont know why but i need to end this, i feel like im dragging it out and that how else will i end it?

IT WILL PROBABLY BE THE WORST ENDING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF BAD ENDINDS, but hey, want a sequel?

SEQUEL INFO:

- it will be about Michael and Peyton

- hopefully i will have more of a background of writing and it will be better

- there will be more drama (Hopefully) if it works out that way

- their 'intimate scene' will not be in the very first few chapters (xD) that's just ridiculous in my opinion (WHAT WAS I THINKING?!)

well, i hope everyone and more will go back and appreciate this whole book and the sequel to come :)

I WILL NEED A COVER?! COMMENT IF YOU WILL MAKE ONE :)

the name of the sequel will be revealed when i write the prologue which will be uploaded hopefully this weekend.

if not, i have someone who can and they are awesome, i'll mention them in the next chapter cuz they deserve it for making the awesome covers that i have on my two books :)

anyways, im wasting your time.

Do your thang and appreciate!

<3