Chapter 10

Hello there! Well, i had a game last night and i played a good bit and i was tired from waking up so early so i didnt feel liek uploading last ngiht. i had looked at the computer across the room and was too lazy to get up. so here it is!

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

<3

^^^^^^

Chapter 10          *Xavier’s POV*

I did not sleep good last night. I was away from my mate and I had to share a bed with Daniel. His bed is smaller than mine. When I woke up, the covers were off me and my hand was on Daniel’s face. He must have drooled during the night so my hand was sticky or wet, which ever.

We decided that we would make our mates breakfast as an apology. We made eggs, toast, and sausage. The sausage was big and round again for our sakes. We didn’t get any action last night so we’re horny. And what guy doesn’t want to see their mate eat big and round sausage? You could pretend it was yours.

Anyways, here we are outside of my room, where our mates sleep. I open the door and we set the two trays down on a desk I have in here. I look to the bed and there is one big lump on one side. My eyebrows furrowed. Where is the other one? In the bathroom?

I walk over and pull the covers down. I try not to laugh. They’re spooning. Alex was holding Peter close to his chest as Peter held his arms in place. I lifted the bottom of the covers and their legs were tangled.

I shake my head at them. “Come look, Daniel.” I say to him.

He comes and looks. He laughs. “Are they spooning?” he asks me.

I nod. “Yeah.” I say.

“This is adorable.” He tells me.

I nod. “It is. Let’s join them.” I say and he nods. I climb in and lay behind Alex. I go to wrap my arms around him but he says, “Don’t even think about it.”

I glance up at Daniel, alarmed. He had pulled the covers back to get in and was half way on the bed when he looked up at me.

“Y’all aren’t allowed in this bed.” Peter agrees.

I groan and get out of bed while Daniel throws the covers off them. They look sleepily at us.

“We’re still mad.” Alex says, yawning.

Peter nods, then looks to our left and sees food. His eyes widen. “Is that for us?” he asks.

Alex’s head snaps in the direction of the food. “Yeah, we made it for you.” I tell them, picking up one of the trays and walking towards them. I set it down in front of Alex. Daniel sets his down in front of Peter.

Alex beams. “Thank you!” he says and takes a bite of toast.