Chapter 20

This is the LAST CHAPTER everyone :)

I know its not the best ending and this wasnt very long, but it needs to end. lol. how else will i end it? and there will be a sequel.

so yeah, i enjoyed writing this book and all the feedback ive gotten.

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HisOceanEyesDrownMe FOR MAKING THE COVER! im so happy they did it! well, they actually made a cover for my other book and i asked them to make one for this one and i couldnt have asked for a better one :)

my twin will probably be going back and editing my mistakes if not me. lol. i know i had a lot! she gets mad when she comes back on word and reads through things and sees mistakes and ive uploaded.

and my internet just messed up as im writing this, DANG IT! it making me post pone the upload!

anyways, thank you to everyone for reading this book and voting and commenting and fanning! Y'ALL ARE WONDERFUL! :)

my internet just started working, yay!

WHO WANTS LAST DEDICATION?! I'LL DECIDE WHO GETS IT FOR THE EPILOGUE BUT TELL MY WHY YOU WANT IT! no hard feelings please for those who dont get it :)

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

:')

^^^^^

Chapter 20          *Xavier’s POV*

I woke to an uncomfortable feeling. My back was pressed up against something. I turn my head and see Alex holding me from behind. My eyebrows furrow for a second—then I realize we did it a second time last night and he ended up on top.

I blush. Who would have thought that I liked it? I thought I would never like someone sticking themselves up me.

I went to move, but I cried in pain. Something was lodged up my butt and I think I have a pretty good guess of what it is. I reach around and my assumptions are correct. Alex left his thing in me!

I brace myself and lift myself off the bed, dislodging him from me. Alex moans from the loss and turns over and holds a pillow close. I walk to the bathroom and as I walked by the mirror something caught my eye. A blue and purplish looking handprint is on my ass.

My eyes widen when I realize that that was from him smacking me last night. No wonder it hurt last night. He left a damn bruise!

I take care of my morning business and walk back into our room. Alex was still asleep on the bed, looking as comfortable as ever. Not for long though, I thought to myself.

I take a running jump and land on him. He grunts in pain. I pull the covers down as he tries to go back to sleep. His ass comes in view and I grin. I spread his cheeks and lean down and lick him. He moans, but doesn’t wake up.

I chuckle as I stick three fingers in my mouth. I semi-lube them up and spread his cheeks again. I plunge the three fingers into him hard and fast.

He screams loudly and tries to jump up. I sit on the back of his legs and hold his back down with my other arm, preventing him from getting up.