Smart ass...

Stiles' POV:

Me and Scott finally stop laughing as we make our way to first lesson. Maths.

We take our usual seats at the back of the classroom and shortly after, in Walks Allison and the rest of the class. She smiles and walks over to Scott, planting a small, soft kiss on his cheek and hold his hand as she takes a seat next to him.

"Hey stiles." She says cheerfully and I wave and smile back as the teacher walks in and writes down the titles on the board.

"Good morning, students. First day back from the weekend, so I know some of you may still, have left your-". Sir gets cut off as a tall, sexy guy quickly opens the door and steps into the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late." He charms and everyone in the class starts whispering and giggling.

"don't let it happen again. There's a spare seat in front of Stilinski." They guy nods and sits down in front of me and sir continues speaking as I stare at the guy. "As I was saying... Many of you may have left your cell less brains at home, except Stiles. But I do not care and I expect everyone to listen and concentrate on today's objective of Pythagoras Theorem."

Everyone groans but, I smile as I already know everything about it. The guy in front looks around confused and I look over to Scott who smiles and goes back to talking to Allison about her dad.

"Page 298. Hale... Where's your pen?" Sir asks, and I look up as Hale... The person sat in front of me speaks smoothly and he slouches in his chair and chews on a piece of gum.

"At home."

"Borrow one off Stiles for the time being, since I know he'll have one, and get rid off that gum." He goes back to reading and Hale continues chewing as he looks round to find who 'Stiles' is.

I grab a spare pen and tap him on the shoulder with it. He turns around and looks me right in the eye as he smiles and takes it from my hand.

"Thanks... Stiles?" He says cautiously and I nod as I continue my work, already nearly finished.

"Great lesson today everyone, well done Stiles. See you tomorrow class." Sir says after the lesson and I shove my things into my bag as I stand and walk to the door with Scott and Allison, before something grabs my shoulder and I quickly turn around to see Hale holding my pen back out to me.

"Here. You forgot to take this back." He smiles and I shake my head, pushing it back into his hand.

"Nah, you'll need it more today I'm guessing. Keep it." I turn and walk off to catch up with Scott and we walk off to our next lesson. Catering.

Hale isn't in this class. But I can't get him out of my head. It's just something about him that makes him so sexy and mysterious. I like it. I like it a lot.

Derek's POV:

Great, chemistry. I walk in, this time not late and I sit down at the back of the class room and replace my gum with a new stick and a tall blonde lad sits next to me.

I look around and see that Stiles isn't in this class and I frown slightly, looking back over to the guy next to me.

"Your Derek right? That new kid from England?" He asks and I nod as he shakes my hand. "You got lacrosse today?" He asks and I think for a moment.

"Yeah. I have it last lesson." I nod and he fist-bumps the air and calls over some of his mates.

"Yes! EY, boys, Derek's gonna be in lacrosse." The guy says and they all cheer and sit back down once the teacher walks in.