You know where he is!..

Stiles' POV:

I'm dressed and done already, I mean, I didn't sleep much last night...  I was debating wether or not I should have gone back to see Derek. I really overreacted.

"HEYYY kiddo... How are you this fine morning?" My dad asks cheerfully so I fake a smile and grab a coffee from the kitchen.

"Hey dad.  I'm alright I guess."

"You guess..." He stretches and gives me a look so I sigh it down.

"Derek broke up with me..."   He frowns and moves to hug me with one arm. 

"What happened son. And to your face?" He ask sympathetically, so I shrug and chuckle.

"He's, erm, going back to England..." I lose my smile and hold back my tears. "I walked into a pole... I'm going to go to school now, so, er, bye." I get up and smile heading to the door.

"Love you Stiles..."

"Love you too da."

I close the door and the chilly air nips at my face.   I look around and see no Derek waiting for me.  He's probably upset, I was the one who flipped out.

I sigh and jump into my jeep, and set off to Scott's.

"Hey, I thought you would have been with Derek, you know, like every morn-  Whoah! What happened to your face!." He says jumping in the car.

"We kinda broke up." I sniffle, and he instantly pulls me into a bro hug.

"Kinda?... You did, or you didn't?" He says.

"Well, I don't know... Remember, he flipped at coach, so I tried to calm him down and he just swung round..." I explain.

"And it left that!" He asks through gritted teeth.

"Not on purpose... I don't think.  He said he's going back to England."

"At least you get to see him and talk today."

I shrug and we drive in silence the rest of the way to school.

Once we get to school i park up and jump out of my jeep, Scott running off to find Allison and Lydia, so i sigh and walk off onto the building.   Time to talk to Derek.

I walk through an the bell rings, signals telling me that it's first period.

I walk round the corner and go to Biology, i rush into the room and look around frantically...

The bell goes, and i wait a few minutes, but still no Derek in class.

Second and third lesson go by in a blur, and i slowly strut off to the canteen.

"Hey Stiles, come over here!" Lydia coos, and i giver a confused loom before seeing Scott sat with them, so i shrug and walk over.

She excitedly pats the seat next to her so i give Scott a look and sit down next to her.

"Any luck with Derek?"  Scott asks, and i shake my head, banging it against the table.

"Not in school i guess." I mumble, and Lydia sighs before pulling my head back up.

"Since your single, do you wonna go out sometime?" She asks, and the canteen falls silent as she looks at me, so i laugh and stand up.

"You only want to be with me because, A: I'm gay... B: I dated, and am still dating Derek... C: Because your a slag." I smile as her jaw drops open and Scott holds back a snicker, the whole room gawking at me as i shake my head and walk off.

"What just happened?!" She huffs, staring after me.  "He's supposed to be all over me!"

"He was... He was all over, until he found someone who actually acknowledged him and gave a shit.  So, yeah... He was...  But not now and not ever." Scott scoffs, pulling Allison up and walking out too.

"He's right, you ignored him all the time." Erica tuts, walking off and following me.

"HEY! WAIT UP!" She calls, so i stop and she catches up next to me. "Where's Derek?"

"I have no clue." I sigh sadly and she wraps an arm around me.

"Go get im' Batman." She smiles and nudges my shoulder, so i think if missing school is worth it.   Hell yes!    I nod and smile, running to the exit. "Oh and Stiles!" She calls, so i halt and look behind me.  "I'm sorry about before.  About Lydia an all that."

I smile and shake my head. "It's fine, thanks." I turn back around and sprint as fast as my legs will carry me down the stairs and back into my jeep.

"Derek?!"   I call, banging on the door, hearing nothing but the sound of someone shuffling about on the other side of the wood.  "Derek! I know your in there, i can hear you!"

Just as i'm about to hit the door again, it swings open and Peter catches my wrist as it;s about to smack him square in the chest.

"Derek, isn't here." He shrugs, shutting the door in my face, so i stick my foot through the gap, stopping it going any further. So Peter opens the door.  "He isn't here." He says again plainly, so i push past and walk through.

"Derek?!  Derek?!      Where is he?!" I snap looking over to Peter who sits on the sofa looking bored.

"You know fully well where he is."

"England..." I say worried.

"Good boy, now can you leave?" He asks standing up and grabbing my arm lightly, but a serge of anger runs down my body, so i push my arms out, pushing him in the chest so he falls over and groans standing back up.

"Where. Is. He. Exactly?" I grit and he hold up his hands up in a surrendering matter.

"He told me not to tell anyone... Especially you." He shrugs again, so i growl and walk over to him, so he swing me onto the couch and pins me down with his foot. "Unless, you want to negotiate..."  He smirks and i nod my head, pushing his foot off and standing up.

"Anything, please... Just tell me." And his smirk widens.

"Anything?"

"Yes! Now tell me!" I shout loosing my patience.

"I'll tell you your half of the 'deal' when you get back, so meanwhile, Derek's in New York... He left this morning. Here's the address." He scribbles an address onto a small scrap of paper so i take it from his hand, and stick it in my pocket.

"Thanks Peter."

I walk home and pack my bags ready to leave, when my dad walks into my room and sees all my things about.

"Going somewhere?"

"England, but i'll be back." I reassure him, but he shakes his head.

"I get you like the guy, but is a small high school crush a little much to be running after him to a different country to go find him?" He asks, and i pull my bag on over my shoulder and walk out and go downstairs, him following suit.

"It't not a crush.  It's called love.   I'll be back, with or without him.... I'll be back."   We smile and hug for what seems like forever, before i'm back in my jeep and heading to the airport.

UPDATED YAYYYY!

HAHA.. Any who, stay tuned for more. Love y'all xxxx