Things never seem to be okay.

Stiles' POV:

I wake up before Derek, smiling at his sleeping form, and sneak out from the duvets and walk downstairs to make some breakfast.

I put some bacon in the pan and whilst it's cooking... I quickly move about to pack our things to go back to Beacon Hills.

I carry the bags in to the living room and set them all down next to the couch... I hum to no tune in particular and walk back into the kitchen to dish out the bacon and start on some eggs.

I sway my hips to my own made up tune, and Yelp when somethings grips onto my waist and pulls me into it's chest...

"Der.... I'm trying to cook." I laugh, and he tilts my head to the side so he can suck a large mark on my jaw.

"And it smells great babe." He winks sitting at the table and waiting patiently. He looks at the couch confused as I place the plates on the table. "What's all that?" He asks, already taking a massive bite.

"What's what." I hum, taking a bite of my own.

"All them bags." He asks.

"It's our things... You know... For back home." I smile and he stops eating.

"I am home."  I now stop eating as he stands up and paces the room. "I just got here.  I'm not gonna leave now."

"B-But, I need to go back..." I stutter so he looks at me sadly.

"Then go, but I'm not." He chokes out so I stand up and throw my fork across the table.

"Did last night not mean anything... Did me saying I love you, and you saying it back not mean anything?! Or were you just hoping to get that out of it." I snap as tears form in my eyes.

"Stile-" he goes to say, but I move back and grab my bags from the floor.

"No Derek.   I get it.   I'm just another nerd who fell for the popular jock...   It's so cliché, I should have seen this from a mile away." I chuckle.  "Bye."  I slam the door and hail a taxi, finally letting the tears fall.    "Take me to the airport."

The driver nods and I stare at Derek's house as we drive out of view.

I'm so stupid to of believed a guy like him, would like a guy like me...

I just lost my virginity to him... It's not like I'd admit that now.   But I really did, and still do love him.

I get on the plane and sigh as I run a hand over my face,  thinking back to Scott and my dad.

My dad...   He was right.

I have school tomorrow, so all I need is to concentrate on that.   No more falling deep for people...
I close my eyes and rest my head back onto the seat, when someone chuckles next to me.

"This seat taken?" I gasp and look up to see Derek with all his bags and a cheeky smile across his face.

"Thought you said your not coming." I ask, with a hint of fire in my tone.

"I love you Stiles.   I'd follow you anywhere." He smiles, so I chuckle and move over for him to sit down.

"I love you too Derek." I laugh as I rest my head in hi shoulder and he wipes my tears with his hand, kissing my forehead.

We land back in Beacon Hills, and so we hail a cab to the loft to drop off our things.

"We need to tell my dad.  That your back, about us." I gesture between us as he opens the loft door and nods as he intertwines our fingers, before walking in.

He drops the bags to the door, and just as we're about to walk out, we hear something behind us.

"Ah, ah, ah.  Hello, Stiles.    You found him then?" Peter smirks and I gasp as I remember his agreement.

"Yes, I did." I mumble, my grip tightening on Derek.

"So I can make you my own." He laughs, and Derek growls lowly.

"What's going on?"

"You see, after you left Stiles got ever so upset, and I made him a deal to find you again.   So I'm going to bite him and make him my beta." He says licking his lips.

"THAT WAS NOT THE DEAL!" I shout.

"The deal was... I. Can. Do. Anything.    So therefore I am going to bite you." He says taking small steps closer, so Derek pulls me back and to the door.

"Over my dead body." Derek snarls, but as he's about to drag me out... Peter laughs and grabs me out of Derek's grasp.  "Let him go or I swear to go-" Derek snaps but stops when Peter grabs my throat...

"Or what hmm?  A deal is a deal, and now this neive little, love struck teen, is going to be mine."

I scream and a feel a searing pain in my neck and look down to see blood covering my shirt.   I look up at Derek and scream again, seeing the sadness in his eyes as I fall unconscious.