Hale house...

Stiles' POV:

The second coach called out our names, I look over and see Derek staring straight back.

Everyone moves and gets into their pairs, but all we do is stand and stare at one another.    Looking into each other's eyes.

He has nice eyes.   A rich emerald green with little ticks of gold. Unlike my boring brown ones.

"Stilinski! Hale! Are you going to work or stand there looking pretty?!" Coach shouts and Derek stumbles as he comes to stand in front of me.

"H-Hey..." He stutters and I smile and hold my hand out for him to shake it.
He takes my hand and shakes it quickly and I blush and chuckle.

"Hey."     He smiles back and coach starts to yell again.

"Now, for a real pair bonding exercise...     You and your partner have until tomorrow morning to produce a presentation about lacrosse and how it was founded...   Got it..    Tomorrow. Whoever misses the deadline will be benched and stripped from the opportunity to make first line!    See you tomorrow ladies!"

Everyone goes off with their pairs and goes home to think of a presentation together.

"So, er.. Your place or mine?" He asks and I shrug pointing to him.

"Your place sounds good." I say, and he blushes slightly and nods as we quickly head back to grab our things.

I take my jeep and follow behind him in his Comero, as we end up driving a fair while into the woods.

"Well, this isn't creepy at all." I murmur and stare at a huge brown building in the middle of a clearing and stop and cut the engine as Derek gets out his car and walks over to open my door for me.   "Thanks." And he smiles as he holds out his hand to help me out.

"I live with my uncle, but he's not here for the time being, so it's just us." He swings his door open and it's the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

So spacious with antique furniture and pictures across the wall.  As Derek places our bags down near the floor, I walk up to one of the pictures of a black wolf in a snowy forest and look at the signature below.   D.Hale.

I look at awe at all of the pictures and Derek follows behind me as I look at each one and study it with wonder.

"Did you do these?" I ask, brushing my fingers over my favourite one...  A black wolf and a little orange fox playing in some leaves.   I get no response so I turn around to see Derek staring at his feet and a blush creeping up his neck. "They are really, really, really good Derek."

He finally looks up and smiles as he walks next to me.   I shiver as his arm brushed past mine and he pulls the fox one off of the wall, and smiles at it before handing it to me.

"Have it."

I frown and push the picture back into his hands and he looks at me confused, "do you not like it?"     I nod my head furiously and he chuckles as he shoves it back to me.    "Please.   No one has ever told me they liked them, well, no one ever sees them.    At least I know someone appreciates it."

I chuckle and set it down next to my bag and Derek grabs my arm and leads me towards the Stairs.  "I love it..." I whisper.

"We can study in my bedroom."   I know he means 'study' when he says it, but I blush as I get a hot metal image of 'studying' turning into something so much more...      I feel something inside me and I blush more as I realise I'm getting slightly hard at the thought, so I take off my jacket, and hold it in front of my area.

He leads me to his room , where he has a massive bed, and a giant fluffy rug.

"Floor or the bed." I widen my eyes and my mind goes blank as I stare at him and he lets go of me and blushes too when he realises how weird that sounded.    "Studying, shall we study, on the bed or the floor?"

I point to the floor and we ease up as we chuckle slightly and sit down back to back as we get comfortable and discuss our amazing presentation.

After an hour I sigh and lean back, forgetting Derek's there and I lie on his back, I quickly sit back up and he smiles and turns around.

"We're done, you can leave if your tired." He says, and I sigh as I run my hand over my face.

"I can't drive tired, do you have any coffee before I leave to waken me up a bit?" I yawn and he nods as he leads me back downstairs to the kitchen.

Derek's POV:

Stiles yawns and he looks so cute with little puffy cheeks and baggy eyes.    I lead him to the kitchen, but on the way through I sit him on the sofa and pop to put the kettle on.

I pour two drinks and as I walk back through. I smile as I see him curled into my couch, snoring lightly.

I pick him up and take him upstairs bridal style and lay him in my bed, pulling the covers over him and he smiles softly in his sleep as he curls into the warms of my pillows.

"You look so cute when you sleep." I whisper and walk back downstairs to drink my drink.    I walk back up and realise I'm not all too tired yet, so I grab my notebook and draw some more pictures of Stiles as he sleeps and drools over my pillows.

Once done, I throw my notebook on my table and climb into bed, trying to ignore the fact stiles is here with me, and I close my eyes.

I don't think I'm straight anymore......