England

Stiles' POV:

So yesterday was pretty fun... Apart from Scott leaving when we were supposed to stay together.  I told him i'd see him at school anyways... Speaking of which Derek will be here in five, to pick me up.

I'm already dressed so all i gotta do is wait.

'Pip' 'Pip'

Derek honks from outside, so i kiss my dad goodbye and run outside, running to Derek and kissing him as he smiles and wraps me in a huge, loving hug.

"Well, hey babe." He purrs into my hair and i chuckle as i rub my face into his neck.

"Hey..." I frown some, looking down, so he grabs my chin and makes me look into his eyes...

"Babe?... What's wrong?" He asks and i smile sheepishly as i take his hands and kick the gravel beneath me. I shrug so he pulls me into him and i laugh as i wipe a stray tear from my eye.

"Scott's been the only sibling figure to me since.....  Since my mother died." And Derek stares me right in the eye...

"S-Stiles i had n-no idea." He stutters and i smile and shake my head.

"I just don't want to see him get hurt.  Apart from my dad, he was the only one there for me.  My dad even went through this whole drunk stage, so he was like my only friend, brother... My whole life... I don't know what i'd do if something happened to him." I sigh, taking his hand in mine, and he smiles fondly, squeezing my hand.

"It'll be fine.  I promise." He says, kissing my hand before opening his door for me.

The drive to school is pretty silent apart from a few smiles and glances between one another.

I can't believe I never told Derek about my mum. Well I guess he never asked.

Once we get to school Derek walks me to my first class, since he has a completely different subject to me. As everyone watches in the class he pulls me back and suddenly presses his lips to mine... I instantly forget everyone around and wrap my arms around his neck before we let go and he winks at me with a cheeky smile.

"Love you... See you at lunch." He pecks my lips again before walking off and I turn around to see the class staring wide eyed and open mouthed at me so I blush and smile as I go and sit down.

I frown and look around at all the chairs and look to the closest person to me...

"Have you seen Scott?" I ask, a horrible feeling forming in my gut.  He shakes his head so when everybody turns away i take my phone out and text Derek.

From Stiles X

Der Scott isn't in lesson. Or even school i don't think... What if something's wrong?!  

From Derbear X

I'll message Peter. Nothing will be wrong just concentrate on your lesson love you xxxxxxxxx

From Stiles X

I'm sure I'm just paranoid.  Love you too Der xxxxxxxxx

"Stilinski! I suggest you give that phone to me and you can collect it at the end of the week!" Sir shouts making me jump and everyone watches as I slouch into my chair and he snatches my phone from my hand.      "I will be in contact with your father too." He smiles cockily so I frown and scribble in my book.