Better together...

Derek's POV:

"I love you too Stiles." I smile and he chuckles, curling into my arms as we're still on the kiss cam.  Everyone awe's at the scene, until the ref blows the whistle and my coach hollers me back onto the field.  "Look, i gotta go, but i'll see you after." I smile, pecking his lips and running off onto the field.

I get into position for the second half of the match and watch as Stiles walks back to his seat with a giant, goofy grin across his face.

"You his boyfriend or summet?" The girl who tried to kiss him asks, and Stiles nods happily.  "You two are adorable together, sorry about the whole kiss thing." He chuckles guiltily but he just shrugs and looks back into my eyes.

"Don't worry about it."        The whistle sounds for a second time so i make my way to the centre and face a tall black guy who laughs and smirks.  I stand and stare at him confused as i smell Stiles on him, so he shoots me a cheeky grin, and i don't even realise as the game starts and he sprints off with the ball.  "DEREK.... GO ON... GET THE BALL!" I hear Stiles shout and i get back into focus, turning on my heels and heading right for the ball.

He chuckles as he kicks the ball between my legs and spins around me.

Well, he's definitely not human... He's a werewolf.

Just as he's about to shoot and score the bored, i skid and smash the ball from his feet, and jump to my feet, dribbling it around his team and towards the goal.

Stiles' POV:

 I scream and jump around as Derek makes the shot.  The ball gets taken back to the centre and the guy before, Vernon, gives Derek a cocky smile and Derek bares his teeth, pissed off...

The ref signals the start of the game, and this time Derek gets the ball so i cheer and clap as he makes a beeline right for the net. He's about to shoot again, until somebody boot him right in the leg, snapping the ankle.

Vernon runs over to him, and covers him up to hide his ankle heeling and when it does, he helps him to his feet and gives him a pat on the shoulder, saying something to him i couldn't quite hear. Before Derek nods, and he gets a free kick.

The same guy who kicked him, blocks the ball and laughs as he dribbles it around him, heading for a goal and succeeding, whilst shooting me a smirk and a wink.

I blush as Derek looks up and blows me a kiss so the other guy shoots him a glare and walks off.

I look to the match timer and gasp as i see two minutes left.

The ball goes back to the centre and it gets knocked right away from Derek but another of his team members grab it, and smacks it into the net, giving the team equal scores.

Derek's POV:

Stiles' heart is racing in his chest so i shoot him a quick glance and he smiles at me whilst biting at him thumb.

"Final goal, settles the winner.   I don't think your boy toy will fancy dating a loser, what do you think?" The young guy, who kicked me, smiles.

I growl and look back to Stiles with a sad look in my eye.  "I love him. He loves me.     It doesn't matter who wins." I snap and he chuckles and shakes his head.

"We'll see." He winks, and i growl as the final whistle of the night blows and he runs off with it in a flash.

he's about to score when Boyd 'accidentally' collides into his own team, and 'accidentally' kicks the ball to me.