Epilogue (2): The first day of the rest of our lives...

Stiles' POV:

I yawn and flicker my eyes open, tuning over to see Derek. Today. Is. The. Last. Day....

"DEREK TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL... WE'RE GRADUATING!" I squeal, flinging the quilt off my body and running into the bathroom to get changed.

As I brush my teeth, I hear the bedroom door open and my dad's groggy voice croaking through.

"Morning Derek, what's Stiles shouting about this early?" He asks.

"We're gmmaduatnnnngg!" I shout from behind my brush.

"Stiles, son... I'm not a werewolf so I can't hear you." My dad says cockily and Derek chuckles as I walk back out and run to the wardrobe, pulling out my academic gown...

"We're graduating!" I squeal throwing it on the bed and jumping on Derek.

"I know... Don't forget, I graduated 30 years ago... Keep it down." He laughs, shaking his head and walking downstairs to make coffee.

"Your hyper this morning." Derek smiles, wrapping his arms around me, so I do the same around his neck.

"This is the first day of the rest of our lives .... Together." I say, rubbing my nose across his and he bends down biting on my shoulder gently.

"Well, in that case, lets get ready shall we?" He smiles walking off into the bathroom.

After we get into our gowns, we hold our caps in our hands and I jump down the stairs, Derek walking down like a normal person and sitting next to me at the table that has been filled with pancakes and coffee.

"Oh wow, thanks dad." I say taking a bite.

"Greedy." Derek smirks taking some of my plate and popping it in his mouth.

"Hey!" I shout, slapping his arm and sticking out my tongue.

"How are you graduating?" My dad chuckles and I laugh sarcastically shoving another piece of pancake down my throat.

After we've finished eating, we put away all of our things, and we all head out and jump in the Comero, heading to the school.

Calm down stiles... Calm down.

Derek takes my hand and kisses it softly, out of the corner of my eye I see my dad smiling at the two of us to I blush and kiss his back.

We park up, and jump out...

"Look out for me... I'll be there somewhere." My dad says. Holding back tears as he kisses my forehead.

"Love you dad." I say, tears of my own threatening to spill.

He kisses my head again and walks off into the school, so I take Derek's hand in my own and see Scott and Isaac.

"Guys!" I call and they make they're way over.

"Derek, your looking fiiiiine today." Scott smiles and I pull him closer to me.

"Men...." I scoff, and Isaac laughs. We all laugh, and I pull out my phone. "Smile!" I cheer, and they all pull funny faces.

Derek kisses me and Scott pushes away with Isaac.

"See you there ... Don't feel like watching public porn." He winks.  I go to slap him but he runs of laughing.

"I could always rip his throat out with my teeth?" Derek suggests and I nod quickly.

"Please do... But first.... We graduate!  Let's go babe." I smile, taking his hand and walking round to the stage and the seats.