You can't ignore me forever...

Derek's POV:

Shit!   Oh god, oh god, oh god!

"Stiles, wait, I can explain!" I shout, but he doesn't stop running and he's out the door in a second. I run out to find him, but fail as the sea of people are now flooding the corridors. I try to look over their heads, and see Stiles dart round the far corner, so I run after him.

I run past the corner, but he isn't there, so I sniff him out, through to the class room.

I rush in, and halt when some of the people in the class look at me... I ignore them and notice a scared Stiles.

I rush over and he cowers down into his chair and looks away with tears in his eyes.

"Stiles. Please I can explain." I say but he doesn't answer and continues to look away.   "Stiles.. Please... You can't ignore me forever." I try again. But he continues to ignore me.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He snaps suddenly and the whole class stops and stares over to us.  

"Is there a problem here gentlemen?" Sir asks as he walks in...

"A very big problem called Derek fucking Hale." Stiles stands up and walks out of the class. And I stand there in shock as sir tells me to sit down.

Stiles has been ignoring and avoiding me all day.      I need to explain everything to him.  I need to tell him everything.   I think I Like him, like a lot...   And I need to make things right.

I have lacrosse again today, and Stiles is in my class.   Fortunately.

I get to the changing room, and as soon as he sees me, he grabs his tanned friends arm and yanks him out the door.      I run out onto the field and try to catch up with him, but as I get out... Coach starts talking.

"Right!   We're doing some laps. Then we're getting into pairs and doing passes!" He yells and I run a bit away to listen to his conversation.

"Stiles, bro what's up...." His friend asks and Stiles instantly looks scared to say.

"N-Nothing." He stutters and his mate nudges him as they run.

"Dude, I'm your brother. It's my job to know when your upset and lying about it." He huffs raising his eyebrow and Stiles sighs picking up the pace a little.

"I know Scott. I know." He smiles sheepishly.

"Right! Come on over.   Get into your pairs and start passing!" Coach shouts and Scott pats his shoulder before running off and Stiles shoots me a nervous look as I walk over and stand with him.

"You don't have to talk to me.... Just at least let me tell you.  After lacrosse... In the changing room." I ask and Stiles nods, before we start doing practise in silence, glancing at one another every so often.

After finishing, I walk into the changing rooms, and Stiles is dressed but waiting for me.   I get changed and after everyone leaves, leaving us alone... I walk over and we stand in awkward silence for a moment.

"I need to explain about my eyes." I start, and he hesitantly nods so I continue.     "My eyes changed blue... Because I'm... Because... Because I'm a werewolf."

Stiles looks at me like I'm stupid, and crosses his arms.  I take a step forwards and he trips back into the locker... He looks around for somewhere to go, but I get closer, inches away from him.

His heart rate picks up and smashes out of his chest as he stutters... "Werewolves d-don't e-exist..."

I chuckle and move close to his ear and he shivers beneath me as I whisper into his ear. "Why don't I prove it?"

I move my head back, but as I do, he grabs my shirt and smashes our lips together. I'm shocked for a few seconds, before I melt into it, and dominate over him. I push him further back into the locker and as he gasps, I shove my tongue past his teeth as I explore his mouth.

"Ut hum!"    Someone clears their throat at the door, and we jump apart to see Isaac stood there.

Isaac is also a werewolf...   Well, in his fledgling stage. Before he can transform, he needs to kill someone..  Shit, I forgot that I said I'd help him today.

Stiles' POV:

I cannot believe I was making out with Derek, until some jackass had to come in and Interrupt us...

Derek sighs as he pulls away, heading off with the guy and out of pure curiosity, I quietly follow to where they are going.

"So who am I going to kill?" The curly boys asks and I stop for a second, processing what he just said.

WHAT!

Derek sighs and runs a hand down his face. "Someone unsuspecting. On their own, away from everyone else..."     I continue to follow until they meet with another man, older than the both of them.     "Peter..."

The man nods, and points towards a young cheerleader, who I notice is Erica...  They all spread out and walk towards her, as if, manoeuvring her into a trap or closed space.

Suddenly, she gets a phone call and walks into public, so they all growl and back off.

"That was my one shot! I'm not gonna change, and I'm going to die!  The full moon is in one day. One! What am I going to-" Isaac stresses but Peter, hold up his hand and sniffs the air.

He looks around before smirking.

"Awe, how cute. I have just the person for you Isaac." Suddenly I feel something grab me and Derek gasps in front of me as Peter holds me up by the back of my neck.   "Now, look what the cat dragged in."

"Stiles?!"