Because...

Stiles' POV:

"Stiles! What are you doing?! Your dad called me and told me you were headed to England?!" Scott asks straining his voice as he tries not to cry, running after me in the airport so I stop and face him.

"I'm going to find him." I smile weekly and he smiles before pulling me into a hug. "Your not going to try and stop me?" I ask and he shrugs and chuckles some.

"You love him. I get it. Just please, come back." He sighs hopefully.

"I'll be back, with or without him. Don't worry Scotty." I laugh, and he lets me jump on the plane.

I stare out the window as we set off and stare at Beacon Hills as we gain height. So I take out the screwed up address and stare at it as I frown.

"Hey cutie, can I get you any refreshments?" A tall blonde asks and I nod my head. "Juice, alcohol, any food?" She asks.

"Just a water please." I smile and she takes one out the trolley, handing it to me and holding my hand as she lets go.

"So, sexy, are you single? Maybe we could meet up one da-" she smiles, and stutters when I hold up my hand and swallow my mouthful of water.

"I'm taken Hun." I smirk, and her face drops as she huffs and walks off to chat up another guy, not much younger than me so I laugh and shake my head. "Some people."

We land in a large crowded airport, much, much larger than in Beacon Hills.

We pile out and I get bombarded in the crowd as I try to get out, I hail a cab and ask them to take me to the city.

"Fifteen pounds please mate." He asks rubbing his nose, so I shiver in disgust before bursting out.

"FIFTEEN POUNDS. ARE YOU FOR REAL!?" I stress and he shrugs checking his watch.

"I don't know where you come from, but here in London, it's fifteen pounds, like it or not short stuff."

I throw him the money and lose my patience quickly. "FOR YOUR INFORMATION WHERE I COME FROM IS BETTER THAN HERE, IT'S ONLY FOUR POUNDS, SO THIS IS A FUCKING RIP OFF! And I'm actually quite tall from where I come from... I'm 1.78m." I scoff crossing my arms and he stares at me dumbly from the rear view mirror.

"Can you get out now." He blinks unlocking the door, so I get out and slam the door as hard as I can behind me, and he drives off splashing a puddle all over me.

"ASSWIPE!" I scream and I hear a chuckle next to me so I look over to see a dark skinned guy laughing at me.   "WHAT?!" I yell frustrated, so he chuckles and points to me.

"You...   Never heard that one before." He smiles, walking over to me so I cross my arms.

"What?!"

"Here in England the main thing to call someone is 'wanker'."      I lighten up some and smile as he hands me his jacket so I wrap in round my shoulders.    "Vernon... But you can just call me Boyd.   Where you from then, you certainly ain't from round here." He asks shaking my hand.

"Stiles, and Beacon Hills." I return.

"Lovely to meet ya Stiles... Now, where exactly are you headed, I'll give you a hand." He offers so I take out the piece of paper and hand it to him, he mumbles under his breath before smiling and handing it back to me.   "It's only a few blocks away follow me."

We walk down the crowded streets, and after turning into a large drive way, he walks me up to the door.

"Thanks Boyd."  I smile handing him back the coat.