-Help-

Alaska was perched atop a towering oak in the Forest, it's limbs had twisted and turned creating a seat, a throne for the vampire. She had stayed just outside of Mainz, Germany. A smaller city, with only 200,000 people. Give or take a few.

She quietly sat, sensing the two vampire underneath the tree's canopy. "Alaska." Rang out a clear feminine voice, sounding of bells. She immediately recognized the voice of the woman she considered a neice.

"Rosalie? Could that be you?" Alaska questioned. "That is my name." With that she quickly jumped from her resting place, landing perfectly on all fours, an animalistic position. Alaska quickly ran towards the two.

She reached, her hands dancing across Rose's face. Tracing every line, every dip, that made up her face. Alaska then pulled her in a tight quick hug. Mumbling out a quiet "You could visit more you know."

A loud deep laugh identified the man beside Rose to be none other than Emmett. She didn't need to trace his face to tell that. "Sorry Aunt Alaska, we ment to bring the whole family over soon but..." He trailed off, leaving Alaska's face to contort into a frown.

"You remember Edward, right? Lots of things of happened. He got married to a human." Rosalie's face held a frown before turning back towards a smile. "He then got her pregnant and she gave birth to a hybrid. She is now a newborn."

Alaska's voice rang out clean and sharp. "And?" Both Cullen's hesitant before Emmett continued Rose's explanation. "The Volturi think the child is immortal. But she is half Human. She was born. We need you to come witness. Help protect our neice."

Alaska sat upon the dry grass as she thought about her choices. "I will help you. But you must explain my sight to the others, as I will not repeat it 20 times." Rosalie let out a a chuckle "Of course." as Emmett let out a sigh of relief.

"Will you be bringing our cousins?" Rosalie asked even though she knew the answer. "When don't I?"

-------------------------------------------------------

The two Cullens only stayed for an hour more. Them trying to catch up with the woman who acted as an Aunt to all the Cullen children.

They then soon left and Alaska returned to her apartment to gather her belongings. She never bothered with clothes or accessories, as Alice always had a closet ready at her disposal to dress Alaska.

She then set off.

Author's Note,
I am so excited! I had this idea for a character but no story. Then I thought why not Twilight? So yeah. Now I have a new story. Sorry to anyone waiting on Personalities. That won't be updated for a while as I have lost interest. Sorry.