-Dancers-

Alaska had always been in love with dancing, the freeness of it all

Alaska had always been in love with dancing, the freeness of it all. The whimsical intimacy is something that she craved, something she missed. Her and her girls had always made time for dance, ballet that is. She had taught them everything they know, and god did she miss it.  

Alaska didn't know what half the rooms in the castle uses where, but she was determined to find a ballroom, a studio, an empty room would work. She needed to dance. 

Alaska ran out of her room, across the hall and into Jane and Willow's. "Having cravings again mother? I honestly expected them earlier, hence the reason I had these made months ago." Willow placed a smooth cardboard box into her mother's hands. "Well go on, open it. You probably already know what it is." It wasn't hard to guess.

Pulling the box open, Alaska gasped, laughing. She reached into the box and her fingers meet fresh silk. Soft and unbled, dyed her signature color. She immediately lifted them, afraid she might rip them before even dancing. Sighing she whispered.

"But where are we supposed to go? I doubt the castle has a studio"

'That is where you are wrong mother. I asked Jane months ago and the castle does indeed have a ballroom. They never use it, so it's all ours.'

Alaska couldn't be happier, dancing was a huge part of her life. Her mother was a long term lover of the arts and that was passed onto her children. Vivian had grown up surrounded by them, they had become a huge part of her. Something that stuck with her even after her change.

Willow pulled her mother behind her, laughter echoing off the walls. They ended up in that ballroom for hours, both happier than ever. It wasn't long till a certain blonde kind wandered in, smitten with the twirling redhead. 

It somedays amazed Caius, just how strong she was. Even thou she wasn't perfect to the world, he couldn't have asked for anything better. Because to him there wasn't anything any better.

Willow stopped dancing holding her arms out, catching her mother while also bringing her to a stop. "Caius! I didn't know you were there! Come in please." Alaska beckoned for her mate. He pushed himself off the door frame, answering her call, "I forgot what a dancer you are"

Caius smirked before pulling Alaska in close, her letting out a short squeal. She was always happy around him. As they simply talked and laughed and held each other. Being so wrapped up in each other, neither noticed as Jane walked in. Just like neither noticed when Willow pulled Jane out of the room with her, leaving a trail of giggles and whispers.

this is one of the last

dont be sad friends

it'll all be okay

-n