-Bonfire-

Alaska sat in the middle of the mini forest that the group was currently camped out in. She had laid down and was letting the tiny snowflakes dance across her skin. Alaska was listening to the group tell stories. She was smiling at some and softly giggling at others but she wanted to join yet couldn't separate herself . 

"Alaska dear why don't you join us?"

She jumped in her feet in a heartbeat and walked to where she had heard Carlisle's voice. As she neared the voices became easier to distinguish. She could pick up Garrett's because of how loud he was "...any American battle. I was there."

Jacob quick listed off Little BigHorn and Garrett was just as quick to respond."I came this quick to biting Custer but the Indians got him first."

Just as he finishes Alaska could hear Kate spin into the scene and sit half on Garrett. With total sass Kate points out "try Oleg's assault on Constantinople. He didn't win that one on his own." Alaska laughed as Garrett muttered under his breath about "...how you just had to point that one time out..."

Alaska could feel the other vampire's attentions turning to the few by the fire. She could feel her kin settle into a circle surrounding her, all paying attention to the stories and jokes the resounded throughout the camp.

Another vampire, Liam she believed from the Irish coven, spoke up "If you're talking battles, you're talking the Eleven Years' War. No one does rebellion like the Irish."

Garrett shot out a quieter "You lost the Eleven Year War." but Liam argued that "Aye. But it was one hell of a rebellion"

Alaska could hear Bella and Renesmee in their tent and Edward and Carlisle by the edge of trees. She could hear James and Octavia whispering sweet nothings, wrapped in each other's arms, acting like they would never see each other again.  Harley and Scarlet were doing the same like many others in the group. Alaska sighed and squeezed Willow's hand tighter pulling her back out of her thoughts, one's that the two girls weirdly shared.

Alaska focused back into the conversation as Vladimir and Stefan began their story of Volturi hatred.

  Vladimir began "When we ruled, everything came to us. Prey, diplomats, favor seekers. Such was our power," He sneered" But we never put on white hats and called ourselves saints." Stefan explained. "We were honest about what we were." Vladimir said "We sat still for a very long time. We didn't notice we were beginning to petrify" Stefan finished with "Perhaps the Volturi did us a favor when they burned our castles. We've been waiting 1,500 years to return that favor. We have been ready to do battle for ages and now we have our chance."

Author's Note:
Edit: Hello guys I wanted to talk to you about the next update. I am so so so sorry that I haven't updated like I was supposed to. I'm gonna try to get a new chapter up soon but I wanted to explain. I have been sick for the past two-three weeks. Really sick. It has made my life a living hell and I have been in and out if the ER four times because I was coughing up blood. Doctors can't say exactly what is wrong with me but that it will pass soon. It has already gotten better and I feel really bad for you guys. Again I am so sorry.