-Decisions-

They were once again in the field, Alaska being snapped back out of her memories, all of her human life

They were once again in the field, Alaska being snapped back out of her memories, all of her human life. She couldn't focus on one memory, they were zipping by, faster than she could register. It was like a video or a slideshow on fast forward. It made her head swirl and sting, causing her to double over like she was in pain, yet Jane was no where to be seen. Caius grabbed her and they both sat in the snow, Alaska's head in his lap for hours. 

She wanted to scream and thus she did.

It was heart wrenching and guttural. Full of pain and heartbreak and sorrow. Then it was over. She laid there silently sobbing before slowly standing. It was nearing sundown and the world had gone quiet at her pain, like mother nature herself flinched away. 

Alaska regained herself and managed to speak again. "I-I I have to go home, I can't leave with you, not yet at least." Caius was heartbroken from Alaska's pain and upset that his mate had to leave him. But he understood. She had a life and she couldn't just drop it and run. No matter how much it hurt him, how much it hurt her.

They spent several moments embraced not wanting to let go, before they finally had to. Alaska had to quickly pull herself from his arms and sprint across the snow. She knew that if she looked back or faltered the she would once again be in his arms, surrounded by pine and rain and him.

It would be a week before they world be in each other's arms again.  Meanwhile...

Alaska missed him, she couldn't stand being away from him for so long. Her children could see it, especially Willow, who had found her own in Jane Volturi.  A sweet blonde who Alaska already loved, even without physically meeting her.  

But sadly the day was one of sorrow and heartbreak for the rose coven. They would be breaking apart. Even if they swore that they would never truly be apart, they would be nomads. They would travel with their half but not as a family whole. 

Mother and daughter, Alaska and Willow. They didn't bring much as this was their restart. But this time each had their mate.

 the volturi blondes.