-Nightmare-

TRIGGER WARNING:RAPE

Caius had left right after they finished dancing, she had went out into the hallway looking for him, Vivian didnt know his forename. She feared that she would never see him again. Her fears weren't far off.

Vivian's nerves were on edge as she entered the ballroom again. Her father walked up to her and introduced her to one pasty pasty man. His skin was paper white and his eyes dark red-almost black. He scared her.

But she danced, for several songs while refusing to make talk with the man. He reminded her of something hellish. Straight out of a nightmare. He even smelled like death.

Social courtesies didnt let her fight him bringing her out onto the dark balcony. A pair of children, looking 11-12. They had obviously been hiding from sight. Vivian believed them to be the Capulet girl and Montague heir.

It was creepily quiet. You could barely heard the orchestra inside as he pulled her by the wrist to the edge of the balcony. Vivian was scared out of her basic wits. She could no longer see into the ballroom, they couldn't see her. He stroked her cheek, he was cold like bare ice. Then he finally spoke,

"You will make a beautiful wife"

Vivian could barely respond, 't-t-thank you' she was shaking too hard.

He cackled like some storybook villain before hitting her hard across the face, knocking her out cold.

Several days later-Abandoned cabin, North Woods

Vivian woke still. She couldn't feel the cold, even though the snow snuck under the doorway a couple feet away. The air was filled with dust and she could for some reason see. And sh-she was...oh my god. Vivian was Stark naked. There was a thin cotton sheet covering her chest and privates but she wasn't wearing anything.

That man must have kidnapped and stripped her. But how did her get her out without anyone seeing? She didn't feel any pain so she assumed he didn't touch her in any way.

Her thoughts were broken as the door slammed up. That same man walked in and Vivian freaked out and suddenly she pressed up against the wall of the cabin, sheet wrapped tightly around her. Wait how did she move that fast? Why isn't she cold.

The man chuckled, "stupid newborns" and proceeded to walk closer to her. "I had to wait until you almost finished the transformation to have my.." he laughed once again. "...fun. I didn't want to break you after all that trouble to get you."

Vivian was shocked and scared and so many other emotions "wha-wha-wait what?!?"

'why else would I turn a human as tiny as you? I'm trying to build an army, you're for my night time enjoyment.' He smirked 'Don't worry, you'll get used to it and try not to scream.' He then appeared in front of her and reached at the sheet trying to expose her.

Vivian wasn't going to go down without a good fight, her brothers had taught her to defend herself against a mugging, this was roughly the same thing right? He tried to grab her once again and she did three swift hits to the stomach and one to the throat. He went down like a drunk uncle at Christmas.

Vivian didn't waste anytime in grabbing a blue? white? cotton dress from the wall next to the door and sprinting out into the forest surrounding the cabin. She ran and ran, crossing rivers and plains. She ran till the sun came up for the third time before she stopped just outside a huge city.

Vivian met a kind man named Carlisle soon after her arrival. He was also a "newborn" They lived together for a couple years, learning to control their thirst. It was difficult for Vivian but not for Carlisle. They separated soon before Carlisle traveled to Italy in search of a coven called the Volturi. Vivian refused to return to her mother country and traveled instead to France and later Germany. Her sight started slowly deteriorating after her first century as a vampire. By the 16th century, she was completely blind.