Banned

"YOU GET YOUR STUPID ASS OUT THIS F***** HOUSE!!!" Your stupid mom yelled while she shoved me out the door.

"WHATEVER BITCH" You yelled back.

You walked out the door, and kicked over loads of her yard decorations. This is so stupid.. You wandered around, looking for anything to do.
I could steal stuff from the corner store.. Or... Get revenge on Hayley for trying to steal what I stole.. So many possibilities. Or.. I can get revenge on someone else.. My parents.
A smirk creeped up on your face, and you slowly turned back to the house.

Wait. You should wait for the perfect moment. This would make them wish they never layed their stupid hands on you. They will be sorry, and begging me for mercy. They made me this way,so they can pay. But.. How would you do the deed? You needed something, anything to help me destroy them all. You went to a local store, and did my big scary lady show.

"LISTEN YOU, YOU BETTER GIVE ME EVERY CHAINSAW, KNIFE, AND BITS OF GLASS THIS FREAKIN STORE HAS, OR IT WILL BE THE END OF YOU." You yelled, holding up some random sharp thing.

U"Y-yes ma'm! Follow me.. Um, HERE TAKE IT ALL!!" The stupid clerk yelled.

You couldn't have him love to tell on you.. So.. You killed him. He was going to die either way, you just sped up the process. You took out a lighter, and burned the place. That would explain his death. You ran out, as fast as you could. You weren't going to burn with him. Oh hell no.

You ran and ran, soon seeing a place to hide. A large woods. Perfect. If I you went in deep, no one would find you. It was hard to run, carrying all the chainsaw, knifes and glass, but I had to hide until tonight. Tonight, when your family was sleeping, they would die. You would stand over their corpses, and laugh at their death, seeing them beg for mercy. But you would not give them mercy, because when you begged them for mercy against their horrid punishments for you, they would look at you and laugh. Now, they would know what it felt like. Painful, and terrible. I laughed, laughed in thought, when I heard a voice in my head.

WaiT fOr THeM tO sleEP, THen kILL ThEm aNd laUGh. The voice repeated over and over. It hurt me to listen, but it hurt more to ignore. It seems I would have to obey, or be forever in pain.

When midnight stroke, you ran to the house, climbing up to a window. You held the sharp knife to your chest, slowly opening the door to your parents room. There they were, sleeping together. Your father snored so loud you decided they wouldn't hear their own screams. You lowered the knife, plunging it into your mothers face. She screamed, looking up at me.

"Y/N!?! Please stop!!! No! Stop!! Please!!!" She yelled, her screams making you enjoy the murder even more.

"Oh mother, remember when I would beg you to stop hitting me with the belt? Remember that? You would laugh in my face, well, now you know what it FELT LIKE." You yelled, laughing like a maniac.

Your father soon awoke hearing your voice. He turned over, and saw you about to stab mom again. He blocked you, and I stabbed his hand instead. He looked at you in horror, and he twisted the knife out my hand. He stabbed your face, slicing my jawline. He sliced your face over and over. Soon, you managed to get the knife back, and you stabbed him over and over. The deed was done. Your parents were dead. You looked at their unmoving corpses, checking them twice to make sure they were dead. You took out a lighter out of my hoodie, and burned them. I leaped out the window, and then burned the house down.

You watched as the flames engulfed the house, bright yellows and reds bursting through the walls. Then, you heard a police siren, and it awoke me from my thoughts.

"Ah shit. Stupid police. Well, I won't be caught." You mumbled, running off into the woods.

Soon, you heard the voice again.

WeLl doNE my loveLy liTtle murDerER. WalK forWaRD, And stOp when yOu sEe a HiLl.

You followed the instructions, and soon you saw a large hill.

CloSE youR eYes, And dOnt opeN thEm until I Tell yOu tOO.

You shut my eyes, and then after what seemed to be an hour, you were told to open them again. When you opened your eyes, you was on a black floor, with strange faces peering at me.

"OH SHIT!! WHERE AM I, WHO THE F*** ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!" You yelled.

"No no, we don't use that language here, Y/N." Said a tall man, pale skinned with no face. He stared down at you, shaking his finger.

The others continued to stare at you, and when you tried to stand, they scurried to the sofa. You studied their faces, one was a little girl, her face dripping with blood. Another was a boy, Raven hair and had a smile cut into his face, next to him was a girl that looked normal, but on her right eye there was a clock. I saw a little boy, wearing similar clothes to Link from Majoras Mask. Then, I saw a clown, and a man with a mask, standing next to a guy with a yellow hood. When I looked to see the last person, he was wearing a mouth guard, with orange goggles covering his eyes.

"So, miss L/N, I know you wonder who we are, and why you are here. Well, I will introduce myself first. I am Slenderman, and the voice in your head." Stated Slenderman.

Next, the rest introduced themselves in order.

"I'm Sally."

"I'm Jeff, Jeff the killer."

"I'm clockwork."

"I'm Ben."

"I'm laughing jack. Call me LJ."

"Im masky, and that's hoodie my bro" one said, pointing to the guy with a hood.

"I'm Ticci Toby. Call me Toby." Said the last one.

Toby, that's his name. Wait... There was a boy who went to your school in high school, what was his name? Toby Erin Rogers? Yeah, that was it. Toby looks a lot like the other Toby. And Jeff, looks familiar.

"Toby Erin Rogers? And um, Jeffery? Is that you?" You asked quietly.

They both looked shocked for second, then the one called Jeff spoke first.

"Yes... I am Jeffery. How do you know my name?" He questioned.

"And I am Toby Erin Rogers, how do you know MY name?" Toby asked.

"Jeffery, it's me, Y/N (your nickname)." I responded. "And Toby, we were freinds in high school."

They stared at you, and both slowly walked closer to you.

"Y/N?" They both asked at the same time.

"Yep, hi guys!" You responded happily.

We all went into a large group hug, and it seemed to go on forever. We didn't speak for a long time, but we knew what each other were saying.

"Come on, you need a.. Surgery. To make you one of us." Stated Slenderman.