Hawaii

Jeff POV

So, for some reason, we're in Hawaii. For a week. Great.

"Toby Toby Toby look!! ITS A FREAKIN DOLPHIN!" Y/N yelled. 

Gawd she is so damn cute.. damn Toby, taking her from me. Well, I still have a chance. They aren't dating. 

No.. you don't. Get over it smiley. 

Fuck you Slendy, really.

You too.

"Jeff! JEFF!!" Y/N yelled, waving a hand in your face. She was way too close, though. You pushed her away, blushing just a little. She punched you, and you pretended to be hurt. She went inside the hotel, and left you there standing awkwardly. You followed her, and Toby did too. He stuck his tongue out at you, and you pulled out a knife, which made him run. You didn't want to be here, especially not with your ex. Whom you still like, and the other guy who likes her. Toby. That stupid damn.. I dunno. Whatever. You entered the hotel and looked around. It was large, and posh. Too posh, for your liking. You hid your knife, and went to Y/N. She was checking in all of you. 

"What? We booked 3 rooms, what happened?" She worriedly asked.

"We ran out, an important guest arrived. Can you 3 share?" The clerk asked, staring.

"Are you guys okay with sharing? I am" she said, looking at you and Toby.

"Sure, whatever." You mumbled. "Yea that's fine!" Toby yelled. You hit his head so hard he went flying. "Shut up already." You grumbled, and Y/N booked the rooms. You 3 went upstairs to unpack. 

"I'll sleep on the couch, you two share the bed." You said, finally done.

"No, you and Toby share!" Y/N yelled. 

You walked to Y/N. "look, I don't want to fight. You and Toby are going to share. Got it?"

"Mhmm.. sure.. one second." She said, before punching you in the temples. You passed out, immediately.

- Y/N POV-

Hehehe.. now he HAS to share. You thought, while tying him to the bed. Toby watched, and giggled. 

"Let's unpack, shall we?" You said, unpacking. You grabbed a box, and began placing your undergarments into the box. 

"What's that?" Toby asked, and he pulled over the box. He turned a deep red, and looked down. He shoved the box back. "S- sorry....."

"Uh.. I- it's okay.." you mumbled, closing the box.

You two went outside, and strode on a beach. Toby sat down, and drew pictures in the sand. He made an umbrella, and stared at you.

"Y/N, um.. quick question. Would you be willing to date at this time?" He asked, drawing some more.

"Um, sure I guess. Why?" You replied, a little suspicious.

"No reason. Why don't we go back, for a snack?" Toby said, smiling kindly at you. You nodded, and Toby picked you up. He flung you over his shoulder, and carried you back. You laughed insalely the whole time. You both went into the kitchen, and grabbed every single sweet you could find. It was insane, really. 

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled a voice from above. You gulped.

"Uh.. one second, Toby." You said, then ran up to the room.

"UNTIE ME!" Jeff yelled, struggling against the restraints. You giggled.

"Do you, SWEAR to share the bed with Toby?" You asked, holding a knife at his neck. He gulped.

"Fine. But, um, can we.. talk? After you untie me, that is." Jeff said, shyly. You nodded, and untied him. He sat on the bed.

"First of, I want to apologize, when we were dating, I was a real douchebag. You deserved better. Second, I want you to know that I.. still.. um, uh.. ummmm.. uhh.. l-lo.. love.. y- yo- you.. UGH FORGET IT." He yelled, before kissing you. He layed you back, and kissed with all his might. He licked your bottom lip, asking for permission to stick his tongue in. You didn't let him. He bit your lip, and your mouth opened. He wiggled his tongue in, and you melted into the kiss.. until you both heard a gasp. You both pulled apart.

"Y-Y/N....? And.. Jeff?" He said, dropping the two donuts he was holding. Jeff looked at you, and you knew what he was trying to tell you. He wanted to know if you two were dating again. You mouthed, I'll think about it and turned to Toby.

"Toby, why don't we.. go and um, get more donuts. Okay?" You said, and stood up, leaving Jeff on the bed. Toby nodded. You two left, and Jeff got up and sighed.

"So, you and Jeff.. are you two a thing..?" Toby asked, quietly. You shook your head.

"He asked me out and.. I told him I would consider it." You said, looking down.

"Oh.. um, Y/N... um, I have to tell you something.." he said, looking down.

-Toby POV-

Oh gosh, oh gosh OH FRICKING GOSH.. I'm going to tell her. My true feelings for her. RIGHT NOW. Ugh confessions are so nerve wracking!! Okay.. here goes nothing..

Wait.

You saw Y/N looked tired, and stressed. You stiffened, and sighed.

"It's nothing. I forgot what it was, haha!" You said, laughing. She raised an eyebrow, but then giggled along. 

I can't stress her out more.. if she and Jeff get together then.. it's okay.

NO ITS NOT. (Insert ship name between you and Toby) WILL DIE. DO YOU KNOW HOW CUTE IT IS!?!?! DONT YOU DARE GIVE UP, TOBY ERIN ROGERS. THE READERS DEPEND ON YOU!!!

Readers..? 

Yes, the ones who read my wattpad story. Duh. Now, SAY SOMETHING BECAUSE YOUR ACTING WEIRD NOW.

Y/N was waving a hand in your face, and you jumped.

"Sorry! I got lost in thought... heh. I'm tired, so why don't we head up." You said, smiling. Y/N stared, but nodded.

"Let's go." She said, and held out a hand. You grabbed it, and you both walked back together.

I guess she won't know then, for now.. I will wait until she's ready. I'll wait, for the love of my life.