Welcome to the family.

Slendy led you to a room, where a man with a blue mask waited patiently. 

"Eyeless Jack, meet Y/N. You will be doing her surgery today." Slendy ordered the man.

"Y-yes, hello Y/N, just lay down on this table and tell me how you wish to look." Said EJ.

Slendy watched, and soon you heard a muffled laugh. You looked at Slendy and saw him laughing. 

"Oh, Y/N, you don't need a surgery. Besides, you already have the cuts for the look. We are going to make some adjustments to your appearence is all" Chuckled Slendy.

After five hours of them working on me, you was allowed to see myself. EJ held a mirror up to me, and I gasped at my appearence. Your long H/C hair was dyed f/c (favorite color) at the tips. Your skin was kinda paler due to blood loss, but oh well it would be normal soon. The cuts were still there, and you realized one of them had litterally cut open the side of your mouth. But, you looked GOOD. Like, you were taller, and your eyes went from a E/C, to a slightly darker shade of that color. You looked awesome.

"So, how do you like it?" Asked EJ slowly.

"I. Look. So. BADASS. look at me!! I'm awesome! Thanks EJ and Slendy!" You excitedly said.

You was allowed to leave, and then you saw everyone sitting on the couch again, waiting to see your new look. When you entered the room, their jaws dropped. Litterally.

"Do a twirl! A twirl!" Yelled Ben.

You did a twirl, and they cheered. Ben yelled with joy.

"I call dibs on her!" Yelled Ben.

"No way, Ben you so don't get her. Not fair. Let her pick for once!" Exclaimed Jeff.

Toby stared at you, and I saw he stared at where my mouth was cut, and how my teeth and gums were exposed. He looked at you, and lowered his mouth guard. You gasped, and saw that he had the same cut as you, but on the other side of his face. I smiled and mouthed, we're twins! He smiled back, boy it was cute as heck.

Soon, Slendy came. Everyone listened to his orders.

"Jeff, Hoodie, and Masky. You will be doing killing duty. Sally, you will burn corpses. Clockwork, go on a mission. The rest of you stay home." He ordered.

Everyone ran to prepare themselves to do their job. Ben ran off to anther room, and you followed. It was a living room, that had a huge TV in it. 

"Ben.. Is that COD!?" You yelled.

He jumped, startled at my words.

"Y-yeah. Why?" He responded

"Can I play with you?" You exclaimed enthusiastically. When I was younger, I would spend all my time playing COD.

Ben looked at you happily, and gave you a controller.

------------------------------------------------------Time skip--------------------------------------

"Aww man, you've won like ten times Y/N!" Complained Ben.

"I've played this all my life, so I'm really good." You explained.

You heard footsteps, and looked up to see Ticci Toby watching us play. He saw you looking at him, and suddenly walked closer. 

"Slendy told me to show you to your room, it's late." He told you.

"Aww but I wanna keep playin COD with Ben.." You grumbled.

Soon, you felt yourself being lifted into the air. Toby picked you up, and carried you to your room.