All Alone

Toby POV
My heart ached at the sight before me. Jeff and Y/N were together, laughing while watching movie. We were all supposed to be watching "Finding Dori", but I couldn't focus. Every time they threw a piece of popcorn at each other, each time Jeff attacked her with kisses, it hurt like hell.
"Slendy, I'm going to go take a nap. Wake me up in time for dinner." I said and left.
"Oh, um, okay." He said. He sounded shocked.
I would be too. Had I been in his place, i would have been concerned. I usually love these types of movies.
I went to my room and locked the door. I cried, and cried until my eyes stung and it hurt to keep going, but I did. I then felt anger.
Why had she never noticed me? Why?!
I punched the wall, and then there was a large dent.
Slenderman rushed up.
"What did you do?! My wall!" He yelled.
"I- I.." I stuttered.
"You're grounded!" He yelled.
"W-wha-- FINE! IM LEAVING!" I yelled and jumped out through his window. I ran off and far. Not knowing where I  was going.

Y/N POV
"YOU JUST LET TOBY LEAVE?! YOU IDIOT! HE CANT SURVIVE ON HIS OWN!" I yelled. I was getting pissed. Fast.
"okay, babe. Calm down!" Jeff said.
"EXCUSE ME?! No I won't calm down! My best friend is out there and I will find him!" i yelled, using my anger as a way to find him. I let myself grow wings.
I flew out the window (rip windows lol) and looked for him. Then I saw it. A speck of brown. His hair. I dove down, and grabbed him.
"What the hell?! Let me down Y/N!" he yelled.
"Never again." I said and flew us somewhere private. A hill, that gave us a perfect view of town. it looked beautiful at night.
3rd person POV
"What happened Toby..?" Y/N said, and Toby sighed.
"I- I can't tell you.." He began.
"Tell me Toby! You haven't acted like yourself ever since Hawaii!" She yelled.
"I'm jealous of you and Jeff! Okay?!" Toby yelled in response, finally saying his true feelings.
"Why-" Y/N began
"Because I freaking love you.. I have loved you since you came. But then you dated Jeff. Then you broke up and I thought I had a chance but.. I didn't." He said, letting it all go. He didn't filter it to make it sound nice. He wanted to say the truth.
"I wanted to ask you. Was going to ask you but.. I either got shy or Jeff interfered." He quietly said, and Y/N was silent.
"I- I..." She began.
"no... Dont. It will hurt too much. Tell me tomorrow." I said, and she turned me to face her.
"No. Now." She said and then she..