Day two of killing spree

Mmm.. where am I..? Wait, oh.. right. We're in Hawaii. For two more weeks. Ugh, I just wanna get this over with. I think I'm going to go looking for this person now. 

I stretched, and looked over to the bed. Y/N and Jeff were cuddling. I growled, and got ready for the day. I stashed a knife in a bookbag, my cellphone, some food, water, and a lighter. I went out, and looked at the image Slendy gave us. The target, well, targets, apparently, were a family. It was a dad, a mom, and their two children. They were rich, and very cocky apparently. Just the type I hate. I put away the photo, and went to the casino to look for them. I sat down, and layer low. Since I was 18, a legal adult, I ordered some wine. I drank it, and then went to look for them. I got bored, and decided to try my luck. I went to the roulette table, and placed a bet. The prize was $10,000. I watched the wheel spin, and saw it land on my choice. I smiled, and took the cash. Someone glared at me. I smiled back. I left, and went to my room to stash it away. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and when I turned around, I got punched. I flew from impact, but I got up. I growled, and pulled out the knife. I grabbed the person who punched me, and went into the bathroom with him. I locked us in a stall, and held him against the wall. 

"Look, I wasn't tryna start any funny business, but apparently you were too stupid to realize who you're up against." I said, and held the knife to his neck.

"You could scream, but then I'd be forced to kill you, and everyone in this damned hotel. Now, be a good boy, and shut the fuck up." I said, and he nodded quickly. I smirked. "Does this knife scare you? Are you afraid of how bad the pain will be when I slice into your neck? Well, too bad. Here it comes." I sliced, and his head fell, instantly. I had cut straight through his vocal cords and throught. He died. I smirked, and sighed.

"Oops, guess imma have to kill everyone anyway. " I smirked, and licked my lips.

"Well, bring it." I thought, and tightened my hold on the knife. Every person I kill, will show how much anger I have about this whole Y/N and Jeff shit. I don't fucking have a limit, so these people, well, they won't die fast, that's for sure. The police can't stop me, well, one person can. Y/N.. if she saw me like this.. she'd cry. She'd be disappointed. Well, fuck it. She doesn't love me, and she never will. She loves that fucking loser, Jeff. It will never be me. NEVER. I growled, and opened the door. People screamed, and I charged at them first. One by one, I killed them off. Some ran for the doors, and I realized I was in a pickle. Some would escape or call the police. Shit.

"Need some help, Ticci?" I heard a female voice. I turned, and saw Y/N. She smiled at me, holding two daggers. I nodded, and saw Jeff with her. He smirked. I glared. With their help, no one escaped, and everyone died. We went room to room, killing everyone in the hotel.

Mission accomplished. You killed them all. Time to go home, guys. Close your eyes, and open them in 3... 2... 1.

When I opened my eyes, we were home. I sighed and smiled. I went to my room, and locked the door. I needed some alone time, after what happened back in Hawaii. 

Author moment

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter.. and sorry for not updating. Hopefully, you aren't too mad. I will try to write a longer chapter next time. Stay strong.