The truth

Toby POV
She was crying. Each tear that came out of her eyes was black, because she was in her demon form, but it still broke my heart.
"Why are you.. Crying?" I asked slowly, my voice cracking a little.
"Because I'm worried Toby! I care about you!" She said, sadness dripping in every word.
I sighed, and turned to face her.
"I'll tell you everything from the beginning. Y/N, ever since you said my name, I've been hopelessly in love with you. I would get so shy talking to you, get worked up in the mornings about whether I looked nice enough for you. It was pathetic really, but I've never had a crush before." I began, and watched her reactions. She looked shocked.
"I thought I had a chance, but then Jeff and you began dating. Then you broke up, and then dated again. Every time I comforted you, I also was adding fuel to the fire of love in my heart. I know, sounds cheesy." I continued, every word that came out my mouth seemed to reach her, deeply.
"And lord, when I caught you and Jeff making out, that was the day I was gonna ask you out. It broke my heart and today.. I couldn't stand it and snapped." I said, finally finishing up my summary.
"You dont know how much I've wanted to kill Jeff, but I knew that would ruin my chances forever. And now, I see you're happy with Jeff, so I'm.. Gonna try to move on. It won't come fast, but for your happiness, heartbreak is worth i-" I stated, and then was silenced by soft lips against mine.
My eyes widened to see that while I was lost in my words, Y/N had ripped off my mask, and kissed me.
I was so happy, I hugged her and kissed back. And she kissed me too. I felt loved, and wanted.
When she let me go, I cried. I let every tear that I've been holding back since the very start escape me.
She wiped my ears, and I hugged her.
"Do y-y-you love m-me..?" I whispered in her ear.
"Yes. I love you with all my heart, Toby." She said, and in that moment I cried more tears of happiness.
I hugged her tighter.
"I'm not gonna let you go!" I said in a sing song voice, while laughing.
"That's good, because we need to fly back." She said, placed me on her back, and took off.
When we landed, Jeff smiled sadly.
"Y/N, I know what happened." He said softly.
"Jeff.. I'm so sor-" Y/N began.
"No, no, no. Don't be sorry. You love him, and I want you to be happy. Besides, I'm so fabulous I'll get a girl soon." Jeff said smiling.
Y/N laughed and punched his shoulder jokingly.
He laughed and gripped his shoulder, because Y/N was strong in her demon form! It hurt like hell when she punched.

"Y/N, I love you!" I said, and kissed her. She kissed back.
While we kissed, we heard the cheers of the other pastas.
And it was our happily ever after.

Wait. Did you think that was the end, dear reader? The story is only just beginning..