Dating

You stumbled, then looked into Jeffs eyes.

"J-Jeff...?! Do you really mean it? I..." you stammered from the shock

"Y/N, I do mean it. I really want us to be together! Please.." he replied.

"Well.... i say.. yes!!!!!" You yelled.

Everyone cheered and clapped, and Jeff kissed you passionately. You smiled, and looked at everyone's happy faces, except Toby. He looked angry, and twitched and ticced violently. He glared at Jeff, then left. What was that...? Must be my imagination. 

Toby POV

 This is not happening!! Tell me it's a joke, please let it be a joke! Oh.. JEFF... HE TOOK Y/N from me.. he's gonna pay.. HE WILL PAY. He paced around, until he heard a faint knock on his door.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT!?" He yelled, opening the door.

He saw a shocked girl, and realized he cursed at Y/N. He stumbled back, and his eyes opened wide.

"I- uh.. I didn't mean to curse at yo-" he started,  but it was too late. Y/N was already down the hallway, running to Jeffs room. He closed the door, and fell to the ground. He cried, then realized he was crying. Creepypastas don't cry.. ugh I'm an IDIOT. I ruined everything.. 

You made Y/N cry..? Toby.. apoligize this instance. NOW GO. 

Ok, okay.. I'll go..

You walked to Jeffs room, and opened the door. Only to find them kissing.

"Oh.. sorry for interrupting.." you stammered.

.You closed the door, then ran to your room. You locked the door and started to cry. You couldn't forget the scene, her lips on his... kissing. Was this torture? Karma for all his murders? It felt like it.. oh someone take this away.. help me please..

Y/N pov

"Jeff who was that?" You asked, pulling away from Jeff.

"Idk, and do you wanna.. idk.. go on a date or something?" 

"Sure, where to Jeffpie?" You asked, exited.

"Uh... Wanna go.. Idk.. Actually, let's go out tomorrow, okay babe?" He replied, sounding a little strange.
"Oh. Okay Jeff-Pie" You mumbled, then got up, and left the room.

You walked around the mansion, and suddenly stopped once you heard the familiar sound of bells

*enter fnaf four chime sound xd*

You bolted towards the sound, and ran inside the room. It was BENs room, and pushed him away from the computer.

"What the!? Y/N?! Why did you do that!?" He yelled, standing slowly.

You ignored him, already seated. You played the game, and won the 5th night, first time. You moved on to 20/20/20/20 mode, and won. BEN just watched, amazed.
"Whoa.. EVEN I DIDN'T WIN!! DID YOU CHEAT? HACK?" He yelled.
"Nope! I've played a lot, so I'm pro" You proudly replied.

You two played some more, until Slendy called you two for dinner. You both ran downstairs, and saw what he made. There was (insert favorite food), and pasta, and spaghetti.

You lept to the table, and sat next to Jeff, then quickly ate. After five plates, you realized everyone was watching you. They all saw how much you ate in just 5 minutes. Then, they continued eating. After dinner, you ran back to BEN's room. Then Jeff grabbed your arm, and pulled you outside.

"Hey!! Jeff, I was gonna go play games! No fair >:(" you complained, pouting cutely.

"Too bad, we're gonna go watch a movie.. it's (insert favorite horror movie)." He calmly said, rushing you through.

"Great but.. why the woods?" You asked, still curious about what was happening.

He let you go, then stretched his arms and sat on a blanket. In front of it, was a huge screen showing the into of the movie. There were fairy lights, and your most favorite foods on the blanket.

"You.. you like? Took me all afternoon.." he mumbled, hiding his face.

"OF COURSE!!!" You yelled, sitting on the blanket and hugging Jeff. Until, you heard a loud, TIC, from the bushes.

After that, there were multiple Tics. Jeff paused the movie, and pulled out a knife. He walked to the bushes, and opened the bushes. There, was a bleeding, crying Toby. He had cut his arm, and his leg had a large gash in it. His blood had made a puddle around him. You gasped, and picked him up.

"Hey, whatcha doing?? Let's just call slendy!" Jeff yelled,  but it was too late. You were already half the trip in to the mansion.

You ran inside, and threw Toby onto the little bed on Eyeless Jacks room. You grabbed jack, and made him fix Toby. Soon, Jeff ran inside and he grabbed you, and he looked angry.

"Y/N... don't.. you.. dare.. leave me alone... on a date... EVER AGAIN!! Hear me!?" He yelled into your face. "DO YOU HEAR ME Y/N!? NEVER!!!" He yelled over and over.

You smirked, and your eyes bleeded like BEN's. Your nails grew sharp as knives, and your eyes turned pure black. You grew large devil wings, and pulled a knife out your back pocket. You glared at Jeff. 

"Don't.. yell... AT ME!!!" You yelled, slicing Jeffs arm. You were about to slash it again, but Slendy came and grabbed you. Eyeless jack whimpered in a corner, and you glared at him. You were about to slash slendy, until he teleported you into a locked room. You growled, and slashed slendy. Then he left, bleeding. Slowly, you transformed back into yourself, and picked the lock. The sword turned back into a cube, and then you hid it away. When you went out, and sat on the couch, everyone stared at you. Jeff saw you, and his eyes opened wide. He lowered his head, and sat next to you. He held your hand, and then Slendy came. 

"Everyone., I'm sure you heard about what happened. Y/N.. what happened to you? Your such a sweet girl.." he asked. Everyone turned to look at you, and you sighed.

"Jeff got me pissed. He yelled at me, so I transformed..  I didn't mean to hurt him!! I had no control! I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry!! Please don't hate me, don't send me away... I'm sorry!!" You yelled, slowly tearing up. 

"Thank you, child. Jeff? What did you do?" He asked.

"I was angry.. and I grabbed her hand and yelled at her.. then she got mad. It is my fault. I'm sorry.." he mumbled.

Slenderman nodded, and looked at everyone. He then pointed to BEN and looked at me. 

"BEN.. ( A/N when I typed this, it wrote bean. XD Ben is a bean!!! Haha) you will be in charge of Y/N. she is weak, and needs someone. And you're the one she plays with most. No harshness, understood?" Slendy said.

"Y-yes slendy. I understand." BEN held out a hand to you, and smiled kindly.

"Lets go, Y/N. your moving in with me!" He said, smiling.

You took his hand, and left.

-Jeff POV-

Wait.. WHY BEN!? He is such a flirt! Ughh i suck.. I have to apologize..

Good idea, Jeff... but let's wait. Soon she will be ready, but not yet. Alright?

Okay slendy.. okay.

He stood and left. Once he reached his room, he locked the door and began to cry. I'm sorry Y/N.. I am so sorry..

Okay that's all guys!! Hope you enjoyed!!! :) PEACE! :D

XD bean drowned.. lol