Life with BEN

Y/N pov

You followed Ben, and then stopped in front of EJ room. You heard the sounds of cutting, and gulped. Then BEN stopped, and you stumbled a little.

"Y/N, go get your stuff. Then you can get settled, okay?" He gently whispered, as if you were fragile as a vase. Which, you were.

"O-okay Ben.. thanks." You replied, smiling a little at him.

You went to your room, and began getting your stuff. Until you saw a note at the side of your bed. It was a small yellow post-it. You grabbed it, and read it. It was from Jeff..

Note:

Dear Y/N,

Slendy told me to not talk to you, but he didn't say I can't write to you.. so here I am, writing a note. I wanted to say sorry, and I don't care about my arm. It's okay, and it wasn't your fault either. No one is mad at you, so don't be sad. And, if BEN try's anything, Tell me. I'll kick his butt. And by kick, I mean stab. Soo yeah, love ya Y/N.

You hugged the note, and put it in your pocket. Then you finished getting your stuff together, and walked to BEN's room. (A/N XD bean's room 😂) He had made space for your bed and closet and dresser. He saw you, and smiled.

"Y/N, slendy is gonna teleport your bed here in 3... 2... 1!" He said. Instantly, the second he said 1, the bed and slendy appeared. He placed it carefully, and then left the room. 

You unpacked, and with the help of BEN got settled quickly. After that, Ben let you play games. But not with a certain Nintendo ds. He didn't talk about it, but you already knew. It was his, before the whole.. drowning thing. You didn't bother him anymore, and delved into the games. 

-Toby POV-

You woke up, On a hospital bed in EJ room. When you sat up, you realized you had been bleeding, and there was a large bandage around your waist, head, and legs. There was blood all around the bed. You heard a munching sound, and turned to see EJ eating kidneys.. eww!! You held up a cross and yelled.

"EVIL BEGONE!!! STAY AWAY!!" You yelled, and walked out the room.

EJ made a, Really, face and then continued eating. You ran through the halls, and ran into Y/N room. She wasn't there, and neither was any of her stuff. You ran around, looking for her. You remembered she was the one who saved you. Where is she!? Why is her room empty?? WHERE IS SHE!?!?!?!? You ran into Jeff, and glared at him. Until you saw the huge bandage on his arm (A/N he was only wearing a black tank top.. *fangirls XD*) 

"What happened? Jane? Slendy?" You asked him.

"No, Y/N. Don't ask me, ask her.. I already screwed up enough." He dryly answered.

You ran around, and finally saw her with BEN. You tip toed, and hug attacked her. She laughed, and Ben watched. Then, he joined in and Y/N couldn't stop laughing. Jeff entered, and saw. He joined too. (30 minutes later) Soon, all the pastas were hugging Y/N. Even Slendy. It lasted like that for a while, until Y/N yelled.

"GUYS YOUR CRUSHING ME GET OFF!!! OFF MEH!!!!!!!!!" She yelled. No one moved, but then she started rolling and rolled everyone with her. She escaped, and ran away. Then we all left, and me and Jeff glared. He walked to me, and I gulped, expecting the worst.

-Jeff POV- 

You walked to Toby, and looked as scary as you could. You knew he was scared, although he did glare at you.

"Hey, ticci.. i wanna say... t-thanks.. for making Y/N smile when I couldn't.. thanks.. BUT SHE STILL LOVE MEH" you yelled, then shoved ticci away and ran.  You saw Y/N talking to LJ, and tapped her. You grabbed her by the shoulders, and yelled

"STOP IGNORING ME!!!!! Stop it stop it NOW!!!" You yelled  shaking her. Toby walked closer, and looked like he was going to speak, but then Y/N growled.

-Y/N pov-

You growled, and started counting.

"Ten seconds to run and hide.. GO!" You yelled, counting. You transformed, and Toby watched with fear. Jeff ran away quickly, and didn't look back. You finished counting, and spread your wings. You smelled that Jeff was near, and he had the rest of the pastas with him. As you were about to open the door, you felt a voice in your head. Y/N.. don't completely kill anyone. MY PROXIES GOTTA LIVE!!! Uh, okay. I PROMISE. Alright.. btw I didn't know you were the top dog of the relationship.. GOTTA CHANGE MEH SHIP!!! Uhhh... moving on. You opened the door, and saw them all, lined up with their weapons. Even Toby was there, shaking a little. You smirked, and looked everyone in the eye.

"So... who's first? Come on, DONT BE SCARED." You taunted, smiling and showing of your sharp fangs. 

"Me. YOUR TIME IS UP!!" Clockwork yelled, charging at you. She lunged at you, and you easily dodged it. 

"Clocky.. sweetie you gotta do your BEST. Fight me like your life depends on it." You said, wagging your finger.

She growled, and charged again. You pulled out your knife, and stabbed her stomach. She fell, and didn't get back up. 

"Who's next?" You whispered, standing on clockworks corpse. 

One by one, the pastas fell into a death like state. All that was left, was Toby and Jeff. They gulped, and Toby help his hatchets up.

"Y-y/n.. don't do this. Please!!! "Toby yelled, whimpering..

He stared, and watched. You only smiled. 

"Toby.. I love you, I do! But.. I'm sorry. You interfered.. SORRY NOT SORRY" you yelled, while stabbing him.

Jeff looked at you, and whimpered. His eyes opened wide, and help up his hands. He slowly backed up, and watched you.

"Jeff.. are you sorry... are you SORRY!?" You yelled.

"Y-yes I'm sorry!! Please, don't hurt me!!" He yelled, covering his face.

"Heh.. I'll make it hurt less, got it? Be glad." You said, while cutting your name into his other arm. You made it so that way you knew it would never fade, but then you regreted it, and then used some MAGICAL HEALING POWERSSS and healed it. You then cut your name in again, but smaller and in a way that it would heal. You then dropped the sword, and layed down next to Jeff. Then Slendy came, and got to work on healing everyone.

-Jeff POV- 

You woke up, and felt a pain in your right arm. You saw that Y/N had cut her name into your arm. You saw that out of everyone, you suffered the least. Ticcers suffered the second least pain. Well, he can't feel pain, but it sure would scar him for life. He loved Y/N, your girlfriend.. Ticci won't love her now. So I have her.. FOREVER. She's mine, my little sweet devil. My little girl.. hehehe 

Jeff I swear you sound like a creepy 70 year old man peeping on a 16 year old.. CREEP ALERT!!! 

Slendy get out my head!! You're the creep here!! 

You glared at Slendy, and left the room. You saw Y/N in the dining room eating a sandwich. She looked sad, and you went to comfort her. She noticed, and slowly looked away, then you pulled her into a hug. She immediately started crying.

"Shh.. it's gonna be okay.. it's all okay.. shhh Y/N.. shh" you whispered, while hugging her and rubbing her back. 

She slowly pulled away, and wiped her face. She smiled, then walked away. You knew you should give her time alone. It was the right thing to do. Soon, Ticci walked inside. He saw you, and ran to you.

"Jeff, why was Y/N acting so.. mean? She's such a sweetie." He asked.

"When she gets pissed, she transforms and tries to seek revenge. I think she's like a demon or something.. idk. But trust me, it wears off.. she isn't a complete devil. If she is then.. I still love her." You replied, not looking at him.

"Oh.. okay. Thanks.. I guess" Ticci said. He ticked a lot, and left.

What were you gonna do now?