Day one of killing spree

Y/N POV

We were already here for a week, but we're unable to locate the person we were supposed to kill. Apparently, the person is a guest at the hotel. Slenderman has given us two weeks more, so we have to hurry up. I couldn't concentrate, however, because of Jeff's confession. I do like him, but.. what he did.. I won't ever forget that. I don't want to hurt him, either. We argue a lot. I'm scared, and not of him, but of myself. I know that I loose control over.. her.. when I'm mad. I.. I needed a day away from Toby and Jeff, and just to myself. So, I went to the beach. I had on a F/C bikini, and my hair was up in a ponytail. I sighed, and breathed in the scent of the ocean. It was relaxing, until I heard someone call my name. Fuck.

"Y/N..? Is that you?" I heard a voice yell. It was the person I didn't want to see most right now. Jeff.

"Yes, it's me, Jeff." I mumbled, and walked to him. He smiled, and took off his shirt. I didn't see how muscular he was before, and yeah.. it was hot.

DO YOU LIKE JEFF, Y/N!?!?! OMG YESS! (Insert ship name between you and Jeff) IS WORKING, WAIT NO. (Insert ship name between you and Toby) WILL DIEEE. MUST POST THIS ON WATTPAD

WHAT THE HELL, SLENDY.

"Y/N? You look a little sick. Are you okay?" Jeff asked, concerned. He placed a hand on my forehead to check my tempature.

"I'm.. fine..." I started, before passing out.

"Y/N!?" Was all I heard, before I blacked out.

Jeff POV

OH MY GOSH SHE PASSED OUT. WHAT DO I DO!? Um, um um!!! CPR! Yes, cpr! Okay.. here goes nothing...

I pressed my lips against hers, and began blowing air into her. I did the normal CPR acts, and when that didn't work, I checked her pulse. She was okay. Her tempature, was not. She had a fever, so I carried her back to the hotel. I ran up, and into the room. I layed her down, and she groaned slightly. I got her a shirt of mine to put on, an it fit her well. I pulled some basketball shorts I had on her, and got her a towel drenched in cold water. She relaxed, and was asleep. I sighed, and caressed her jawline. Oh, Y/N.. please feel better.. it pains me to see you this way.. please.. or.. I'll go more insane then I already am..

AWWWW that was freaking adorable! Will post that. Cya

That was weird.

I was tired, and soon fell asleep too. I fell onto the bed next to her, but I made sure not to do anything, indecent, in my sleep. 

-time skip, one hour later-

I felt Y/N wake up, so I woke up too.

"Y/N? Do you feel better? Need anything? Any dizziness?" I asked, concerned. She groaned a little.

"N-no.. but can you please.. g-get me a new towel.. this one is hot.." she mumbled, and I rushed to get a new one. She layed on the bed, and I ran back to her. I placed it gently on her forehead, and she sighed in relief. I smiled.

"Y/N.. about my confession.. have you, um, m-made your choice..?" I asked quietly.

"Jeff.. you know what.. alright. I will be your girlfriend. But, this is your last chance. Alright..?" Y/N said quietly. I brightened, and my eyes filled with tears.

"Yes, Y/N.. I will be the best boyfriend I can possibly be!" I said, and I smiled.

"Can I get some rest, now? I'll text you if I need you, alright, Jeff-Pie?" She said, before turning onto her side. I smiled.

"Of course, Y/N! I'll go, love you." I said, and I turned off the lights, closed the door, and left. Today, was the best day of my life.

"So.. you and Y/n.. again." Toby said, growling.

"Yes, Toby. What, are you jealous? Do you think you can take her from me!? Who do you think I am? If you even DARE try and take her... you would have made a horrible enemy." Jeff, said, glaring at Toby.

"I won't have to. After all, once your screw this up, she'll come to me on her own. If you didn't interfere, we would be together. Next time, I won't let her slip from my grasp." Toby said, smirking. Jeff grinded his teeth together.

"Really? Let's see how she feels when she sees this on you.." Jeff said, before punching Toby in the eye. Toby fell down, and Jeff continued to deliver punch after punch.

"Watch your mouth. You, have just made a horrible enemy, Toby Erin Rogers." Jeff said, before walking off. Toby layed there, not because he was hurt, but because he just hated this. He didn't want to fight with Jeff. But, Y/N was worth it.. but now he couldn't get her. Yet.

Toby POV

I swear.. one day I'll steal her right under his face. He won't even know what happened. I swear to you, Jeff. I swear on my own GRAVE.