Past/Breakup

I fixed this and deleted the part where Dick talks about his past cause it will make the sequel confusing.

Sorry!!!
~~~~~~~~~

"Robin?" I called as his door opened. He didn't answer me. "Robin, I heard you scream. Is everything okay?" I asked. I walked over to his bed and saw that he was awake.

"It's nothing. Just a bad dream." He said sitting up.

"Want some water?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine. You should go back to sleep." he said and smiled at me.

"Alright. Good night.." I said and gave him a hug and left his room.

"It was definitely not just a "bad dream". What are you not telling me.." I thought as I looked back at his room before going into mine.

The next morning, Robin made us go out into the desert and stop a man named Din Dong Daddy, who Robin stated was a thief. "Robin, when you said we were going after a thief. You might have left out one minor detail. You were the one robbed!" Cy said to him.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is, we can either do this the easy way, or the hard way." Robin said.

"How about my way?" Ding Dong asked us. "You want it back, you need to beat me in a race." he said to us. "That;s if you have the wheels for it." he said revving his engine.

"You challenging the T-car? With that thing? Oh, you are on!" Cy said to him.

He then tossed us a map. "Then I'll see you at the finish line. Be there, or be square." he said to us.

Later on, I was in the car T-car with Cy and Beastboy. "Beastboy, the map is upside down. That's why you can't read it." I said and flipped it for him.

"Forget the map. Just follow that case. I don't know how he got it, but we have to get it back!" Robin said to us.

"What's so important about a brief case?!" Beastboy yelled/asked through the window.

"It's personal!" Robin said and sped ahead of us.

I then saw Star and Raven get shot out of the sky. "That's why I didn't want to fly." I said.

I sighed and put on the seatbelt. "Dear god, don't let me die in a car race.." I thought.

"Umm, Cyborg. What kind of car is that?" I turned around to see a weird thing behind us.

"That ain't no car, it's a pit stop on wheels!" he yelled.

After they fixed Ding Dong's car, it came after us. Beastboy then continued to guess what would be in the case.

"Face it, Robin keeps things to himself. We're gonna have to except it." Cy said to him.

"Well, I'm not." I thought and crossed my arms. "Is that selfish of me? Pushy? Nosy? Probably, but as his friend, shouldn't I deserve to want to know more about him?" I thought.

Something suddenly drove past us at a quick speed. I then heard Gizmo talk about the race on Cy's radio. "Things are about to get a whole lot ugly." Cy added. Our roof was then ripped off and our hood was taken off.

"I don't know about you, I'm heading to the front." I said and flew up and quickly flew to the front. I took a good luck and saw it was X who was in front of Robin in the race.

"Jay?" I frowned and then followed from close behind the two. They then started fighting while racing. I then saw something pinkish and purple get shot at me. I screamed and fell since I suddenly couldn't fly. I felt someone grab my arm and I was then sat down. I opened my eyes and saw it was X.

"Hey, cutie." I heard him say.

I smirked, "Hey." I said and after I quickly seated myself securely on his motorbike, since he kept being him and fight against Robin.

"Jay?" I called out to him and he ignored me and kept arguing against Robin. I pouted and looked at the road. "Geez.. I get that you have your own rules, but at least listen to your girlfriend when she talks to you..." I thought. The road suddenly turned to ice and I hugged X tightly. "I hate races!" I thought. I then heard an explosion and 2 hands grab me. I looked to see I was now seated on Robin's bike and X was behind me.

"Saving me was a mistake." X said to him.

"X..." I said and looked at him.

"That briefcase really means that much to you?" he asked Robin.

"you have no idea." Robin answered.

X looked at me and pat my head and I practically could see him smiling behind his mask, "Then go get it." He said to Robin then I felt something get placed in my hand before he then jumped off the bike and fought against the other villains.

"I never know what to think of him... Is the one I like X.. or do I like Robin?" I asked myself. I knew that I liked Robin for some time now. After a while, I could see the finish line. I tensed as Ding Dong kept grabbing Robin's bike. I quickly jumped off the car as Robin passed the line, and the car and his bike crashed. A bus then past us and Star and Raven flew out.

Robin then offered to share his secret with us. He told us everything. His name, his father, where he came from. When we got back to the tower, I went to my room and looked at the slip of paper that X gave me. "I know. You like bird boy, right? It's okay. Don't worry. It was fun while it lasted. Hope to catch you again sometime? I wish I could have gotten one more kiss though -X" I smiled and looked out my window.

"Thanks, Jay. Sorry.." I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~