Family

I followed the instructions on the paper and stopped in front of a temple looking place. "Okay..." I walked in and it was eerily quiet. "Is anyone here?" I called out. I felt someone watching me and turned around. No one was there and a gust of wind blew by, making the place even more creepy. I turned again and screamed a bit when I saw 2 white and black masked faces.

 I turned again and screamed a bit when I saw 2 white and black masked faces

(This kind of mask)

"Who are you?" They asked me at the same time.

"... (Y/n)..." I said. They turned and began walking.

One of them turned around, "follow." I could tell from the voice, it was a she. I followed them and they led me into a area behind the temple that had no rocks, plants or trees.

"Wait here." The other, who was a boy said.

A swirl of wind came, and picked up the dirt on the ground and when the wind subsided, they were gone.

I looked around and waited. After a while, a door behind me opened. I turned to the temple to see the 2 masked figures from earlier. One was on the left and the other, the right. In the middle was a female who didn't seem interested and next to her was a guy.

"Hello?" I called out walking towards them.

They all turned to me and the girl walked towards me, and leaned in close. "You said that your name is (Y/n)?" She asked me. I nodded and the other guy walked up to me.

"How old are you?" He asked me.

"I'm 15." I said looking at him. "I turned 15 a couple months ago."

"She matches." The guy told the girl.

"She does. And she does look like her." She responded and motioned for the 2 masked people from behind her and they stepped up.

"Why are you here?" The two asked me.

"I was told to come here." I said and showed them the note with the address.

".... she's the one.." I heard one of them say.

"Only mother can decide that." The girl said and turned to the temple.

"Let's go." She said.

She led me into a room with a woman and a bunch of other people dressed as she was. The wan who I assumed was the mother turned to me.

"Mother, we believe we... or she found us." The girl who brought me here said bowing.

"Can all of you leave the room? I want to have a word with her." The older woman said and the room cleared out. I looked around nervously. "My dear, come here." She said and I walked towards her.