Tokyo p2

I was at a shop, just drinking. The owner was a nice old man who was about to close his store, but saw me and asked if I wanted a drink. I saw nothing wrong and accepted. I sighed and leaned my head on the counter. "Is something wrong?" he asked me.

"I don't know.. I think I like a guy, and I thought he liked me... but I think in reality, he likes my cousin and he probably only showed me interest because he projected my cousins image onto me, and just ended up liking her." I sighed and looked at him.

"How do you know?" He asked me.

"I saw them and they almost kissed... So it is probably true" I sulked.

"Well, have you asked him?" he asked me.

"No... but... I don't know what to think..." I sighed and hit my head on the counter.

"Have a drink, then go talk with him. If you ask, he will be sure to tell you." He said to me and passed me a small cup.

"Is this coffee?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, I made it myself." he said and I drank it.

"It's delicious." I said. "thank you, Mr..." I asked for his name.

"Call me Yoshimura." he smiled at me.

"Thank you, Mr. Yoshimura." I smiled and he took the empty cup from me and washed it.

I then heard a beep and opened my comms to hear Star's voice. "Robin has been arrested!" she said.

"what?" raven asked.

"What? Robin would never -" Cy said then stopped. I closed it and turned to Yoshimura. "Thank you again, I should be going now." I said and left.

As I left, I bumped into a girl with purple like hair and her hair covered her right side of her face, and a boy with black hair and a white medical patch over his left eye. "Sorry." I bowed and stepped to the side, letting them pass.

They both bowed to me and went up the steps. "Thank you for letting us pass." the boy bowed to me and hurried up the steps to follow the girl.

"No problem." I said as he left.

I then flew up into the air. I looked around and saw smoke. I hurried towards the smoke and saw one of the troops, and Robin's cape was over him. "Where is he?" I flew in a random direction. "If only I could contact him.." I thought. I assume the others are busy or they would've called in by now. I found a store, I went inside and bought some new clothes to blend in more with the citizens.

 I found a store, I went inside and bought some new clothes to blend in more with the citizens

I even colored my hair with temporary dye. I went out on the streets and put my hood up and looked at the rendezvous coordinates and went there. I found the others and saw them all talking. "Am I late?" I asked.

"What happened to your hair?" Robin asked me.

"Why do you care?" I asked him and walked past him. "Why am I acting like this..." I thought.

"Everybody in tokyo is out to get us!" Beastboy said.

"not me." I said and then we ended up being chased all around Tokyo. By the police, Burashogans drawings, and chefs were chasing Cy.

We ended up at the comic factory the Beastboy wanted to go to so much. "No guards." Cy said as he blasted the door.

"This way" Robin whispered as we heard raspy groaning. "Freeze!" he said and we saw nothing so Cy turned on his light and we  went in deeper.

"Burashogan! He's not here!" Robin said when we saw an empty seat.

"I-I am." A voice from above said. I flew up and gasped at the sight.

"Burashogan?" Robin asked.

"So glad to finally meet you." he said. I landed back on the ground with the others.

He then told us about how he was being controlled by another man. 

"If you're the brush, then who tells you what to paint?" Raven asked.

"Me." We turned around.

After we saw that it was Daizou, "Titans go!" Robin ordered. I blasted the troopers and they melted into ink. Robin saw and told the others that the troopers weren't real.

"Then that means, we don't have to hold back!" Cy said.

"It also means, I can make more." Daizou said pressing more buttons. 

Then about 3 yellow robots, 3 pink not power rangers, 3 blue non astro boys, 3 pink cat girls, and 3 black not ghost things from spirited away.

The whole building suddenly exploded and we all ended up outside. A giant black inked monster with burashogan in the middle popped up and more of his inked criminals came out, but now in different colors!

"What now?" I asked.

"We erase him." Robin said.

I quickly jumped out of the way as one of the cat girls jumped at me. I blasted her and she dissolved into ink. A metal tube suddenly wrapped around me and I was pulled into the monster. "Let me go you disgusting piece of sh-!" I tensed as the tentacle loosened and I fell. I quickly regained my senses and flew down to the ground and landed on my feet. Then a pile of ink fell on me and I stood up brushing it off of me. I turned and saw Robin was with Star. It then started raining and the ink washed off of us.

I then turned and saw Robin kissing Star. When they stopped, they had their foreheads against each other. "Well, it's about time." Cy said. The next day, there was a huge party held for us to thank us. I glanced to my side and saw Star and Robin holding hands. The mayor then gave us medals for what we did.