Truth

I finally arrived back on Karna. Guards were at my house and when they saw me, they allowed me to take my things and put them inside before taking me away.

I kneeled and looked at the person in front of me. "I thought I was proven innocent." I said glaring at him.

"You have." he said and helped me up.

"Then why am I like this?" I asked holding up my cuffed wrists. 

"We brought you here to tell you something." he said turning motioning me to follow him.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"The truth." he said and kept walking.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

He then led me into a room and down a path I've never seen before. "The truth about you." he said and pushed me against a wall. "I'll only say this once, and do not ask any questions. I'm going against a lot of people by telling you this. And after I do tell you, go find your real parents." he whispered.

"In truth, you are not Karnan or Tamaranean. You were weak at birth, to save you your parents found someone who could help. You were given a secret procedure by one of the Karnan doctors. You were donated a heart from someone from Tamaran. In all honestly you are all human, you have a tamaranean heart and you grew up in karna. From what I know, your powers are a result of the strange events. As you grow older, your body will only be able to use one of the colors so that you won't die, that process would be extremely painful." he said and then we heard footsteps.

"Is that all?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, I only assume that you are human, but you could very well be demon instead of human, and your demon nature hasn't awoken yet." he spoke to me and I heard shouting. "Go. Leave." he said and pushed me in a room. It was a dark room. When I turned around, I saw a my things and a note with a location on it. I bit my lip and grabbed it and flew back to earth.

"My... real parents?" I muttered and followed the address.

~time skip~

"... why... is... it... here!" I whined and kicked a boulder, breaking it into small rocks and pebbles. I turned and looked at the city of Tokyo once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay, this was kind of rushed so it's kind of bad, and very short sorry