2 MMMBop

"Did you guys want to change before we left or did you just want to go like this?" Topher asks as we make our way out to the line of limos after the premiere. 

I shrug with my hands in my pockets, "Doesn't matter." 

"Well I, for one, want to get out of this damn dress," Riel tells us. "I want to put on some jeans and take off these heels." 

"You need to take me back to your house, Christopher," Becca interrupts coming up behind us. 

I roll my eyes as I look over at Riel. She likes Becca almost as much as I do. 

Then I grin as I think of a way to piss of my best friend's ex-girlfriend, "Toph you can always come to mine and change. I think I still have some of your clothes or you can borrow some from me." 

"Alright," he shrugs at me then turns back to the annoying girl on his other side, "You can take my driver back. I'll ride with Day." 

The scowl on her face is priceless, "I wanted to talk to you on the ride, Christopher." 

We all stop for a second as we get to the cars, "I don't want to talk to you. We talked earlier. Please don't cause a scene." 

"Why are you doing this?" she asks him like she truly doesn't understand. 

I smile politely before interjecting and leaning toward her slightly, "He said he didn't want to talk about it, Princess." 

"Damon Jacobs, you little twat, you better stay out of this," she rants as she throws her arms down by her side. 

Topher's arm snakes around my shoulders again. He being slightly taller than me and me bending over a little helps him look casual with the simple act.  

My hands are in my pockets and I straighten a little, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You're getting attention from the paparazzi and I'm being nice from what they can see." 

Her scowl turns to a wicked smile as she narrows her eyes, "I don't like you, Jacobs." 

"You don't have to, Princess. But if you continue to look like that, you're going to be the one that gets the bad press," I smile at her so that if you were far away you would think I was being nice. I throw in a fake laugh for shits and giggles. 

Topher laughs next to me as well. If looks could kill, we would both be dead and Becca would be in prison. 

Then I turn slightly to Riel not letting Toph's arm drop, "If you guys want to meet us at the bar, I'll text you the address." 

"Where is it? I can just change in my car if it's too far from my apartment," Joel tells us as he looks at his watch. 

Topher turns his body so that both of our backs are now facing his ex, effectively ending that conversation, "My family owns a bar up in New Rochelle. If everyone gets too gone we can stay at my place in Mount Vernon." 

"Oh, I'm not drinking," Joel confirms. 

"Me neither!" Ashley interjects a little too excitedly. Then she touches Joel's arm and bats her lashes, "We can be sober together." 

Joel looks over at me with wide eyes and I have to hold in my laughter as I say, "I'll text you guys. We'll meet there in say an hour and a half?" 

Everyone agrees and heads in their respective directions.  

When we turn around, we see Becca climbing into Topher's limo. I turn to where my driver is waiting for us as my friend takes back his arm. 

"So how are you really feeling about you and Becca's break-up?" I ask him once we are safely inside the dark ride.