Graphic Contest #5 [CLOSED]

Hey there guys!

Yes, we're back for another round of exhilarating graphics!

Ooh-ooh! Happy Holidays by the way! And belated Thanksgiving! Anybody go Black Friday shopping? I need stuff for cheap prices, I should really get off my butt and go. I need those new earphones, maybe another boom box–

GraphicsNation's Admins: Hey! Come on already, MagicPoppy! We need to move on with the contest!

MagicPoppy: Oh ... oh yeah! Sorry.

GraphicsNation's Admins: We don't even use boom boxes anymore!

MagicPoppy: I do!

GraphicsNation's Admins: *face palms themselves*

MagicPoppy: Okay-Okay! I'm moving on with it! Jeez!

Anyway, past that, this contest is two in one.

Yes you heard–read right!

Because I cannot make my mind up and it was my turn to choose the graphic prompt, I decided to do two in one.

Without further or do, the first prompt is making a book cover for my upcoming book in January.

Details:

Title: Behind My Scars

Subtitle: Some Stories Are Too Hurtful To Share

Author: MagicPoppy

Maker: GraphicsNation & your graphics-name/username on the cover. Please don't make it too big, thank you.

Genre: Teen Fiction

Mood: Depressing/mischievous/secretive

Theme: Dark and mysterious but something not too disheartening, maybe a bit of colo(u)r too.

Summary: Levi Austin has learnt to be independent and suck up the hardships, taking on the big pants in her family.

Having finally gotten her sister, Elliot, back after two agonizing long years, she'll do anything to keep her happy and safe. Even if it means taking Sterling High's number one Plastic and Queen Bee head on.

For three years, Levi lived with Thalia's taunts and flaunts of peculiar affection -- or more like bullying, but when Thalia Evens decides to take her chances with Elliot, Levi steps up.

But, the only way she'd be able to execute her master plan is by acquiring the help of the school's Golden Boy, Kaden Bailey. It already helps that he hates his girlfriend's guts and is willing to do anything to get rid of her.

And although everything goes according to plan, the unwanted and unintended extra attention from Kaden worries Levi and she finds herself tossing sleepless -- not that that's new -- thinking of him.

Levi knows that she has to stay away from him, or sooner or later he's gonna dig out her story and past and Levi knows that she doesn't want to go back to that dark place.

Yet will she succeed in keeping the story behind her scars concealed?

Let's see, shall we?

Example by MagicPoppy