Graphic Contest #13 [CLOSED]

*Runs so fast that trips over air and falls flat on the face. Get's up again and rubs neck awkwardly. Walks away rubbing the nose*

Umm, so, yeah... that happened. Don't ask when, who or how!

So sorry for the freakishly long wait people but we were kinda busy in getting the graphic competition of Talent Search in order and catching up with requests and so many other stuff.

But we're back now, and we're freakin' pumped!

So anyway, let's get to the prompt shall we?

This prompt was actually suggested by acciosiriusblack1977 and we thought it was freaking awesome!

So here goes!

PROMPT

The prompt is nature/element themed! Yasss!

REQUIREMENTS

+ Must include any one or more nature elements [eg: fire, water, wind, earth, etc]

+ Title

+ Author

+ Your watermark/username

+ Our username [GraphicsNation]

+ Max is two entries

ENTERING

To enter, comment down:

"I'm in/joining. Here's my entry/I've posted my entry in my graphic book @username1 @username2 @username3."

Once done with your graphic:

A. Post your entry in your graphic book and comment down the link or tag us in you entry chapter or dedicate the chapter to us in which your entry is posted.

OR

B. In case you don't have a graphic book, comment down the link directly [could be an imgur link or photobucket or deviantart and so on].

For us to count your entry in, you must tag two-three people and comment down the link to the graphic or tag us or dedicate us the chapter in which your entry is posted to us. Else your graphic won't be counted.

PRIZES

1st Place: A critique of one of your graphics, the opportunity to be a guest judge on our next contest, an interview with you and a free icon from the account.

2nd Place: A critique of one graphic and a free icon from the account.

3rd Place: A critique on one graphic.

DEADLINE: 24th July, 2017.