Graphic Contest #17 [CLOSED]

Hello ma peeps!

We're baaaaccckkkk!!!!

This should be a somewhat unique contest.

Why? Cuz we're gonna do some role play here.

Yup, you read it right! We're gonna play some role play!

The members of GraphicsNation and the winner of the previous graphic contest, are the business people who own a publishing house and you, our dear contestants, are the people who need to convince us to publish your book. You're gonna have to convince us through a poster.

[Note - It's just role play and acting and you imagining us to be the publishers. We're not actually publishers and we're not actually gonna publish your book.]

So, the prompt for this contest is basically you making a poster about one of your books to try and convince us to publish it.

Your poster needs to have the cover of your book, a short summary, the title, sub-title (if any), author and other basic necessities. It should NOT include why you want your book to be published. Show it in your graphic. You're basically advertising your book.

REQUIREMENTS

+ Cover of your book

+ Short Summary

+ Title

+ Sub-Title (if any)

+ Author

+ Your username/watermark

+ Our username [GraphicsNation]

+ Remember, show. DON'T tell.

+ Maximum one entry

ENTERING

To enter, comment down:

"I'm in/joining. Here's my entry/I've posted my entry in my graphic book @username1 @username2 @username3."

Once done with your graphic:

A. Post your entry in your graphic book and comment down the link or tag us in you entry chapter or dedicate the chapter to us in which your entry is posted.

OR

B. In case you don't have a graphic book, comment down the link directly [could be an imgur link or photobucket or deviantart and so on].

For us to count your entry in, you must tag two-three people and comment down the link to the graphic or tag us or dedicate us the chapter in which your entry is posted to us. Else your graphic won't be counted.

PRIZES

1st Place: A critique of one of your graphics, the opportunity to be a guest judge on our next contest, an interview with you and a free icon from the account.

2nd Place: A critique of one graphic and a free icon from the account.

3rd Place: A critique on one graphic.

DEADLINE: 12th October, 2017