Graphic Contest #20 [CLOSED]

Hey hey you you!

What's going on?

How you doin'?

What's new?

Yes, it is us. No, you are not dreaming. Yes, we're finally back. No, you shouldn't be mad at us. Yes, we were kinda busy with the winners' prizes. Yes, we're still somewhat lagging behind. No, we don't know what to do.

Anyway, let's get on with the prompt!

After a lot of brain storming and lot of discussion, we came up with a simple prompt.

But before that, let's welcome our super awesome and super patient guest judge, JELLYFACE3!! Hope you'll have loads of fun and a hard time judging the beautiful entries!!

Now for the prompt.

PROMPT

So it's been a few days since Valentine's Day and because most of us are happily single, we want to share our joy with you happily single people or people happily in a relationship. Hence why you will have to make a black & white cover.

That's the prompt and it's quite simple right? *wink wink*

REQUIREMENTS

+Must be a cover (512×800 preferred)

+ Must be black and white

+ Your username/Watermark

+ Our username [GraphicsNation]

+ Any genre and theme

+ One entry max

ENTERING

To enter, comment down:

"I'm in/joining. Here's my entry/I've posted my entry in my graphic book @username1 @username2 @username3."

Once done with your graphic:

A. Post your entry in your graphic book and comment down the link or tag us in you entry chapter or dedicate the chapter to us in which your entry is posted.

OR

B. In case you don't have a graphic book, comment down the link directly [could be an imgur link or photobucket or deviantart and so on].

For us to count your entry in, you must tag two-three people, and either comment down the link to the graphic or tag us or dedicate us the chapter in which your entry is posted to us. Else your graphic won't be counted.

PRIZES

1st Place: A critique of one of your graphics, the opportunity to be a guest judge on our next contest, an interview with you and a free icon from the account.

2nd Place: A critique of one graphic and a free icon from the account.

3rd Place: A critique on one graphic.

DEADLINE: 5th March, 2018 - 12PM GMT.