Graphic Contest #11 [CLOSED]

Would you look at that?!

We're at graphic contest #11 already!

We don't know about you but we're so pumped!

We're so pumped, so pumped that we didn't know what prompt we should give this time

We're so pumped, so pumped that we didn't know what prompt we should give this time. We clashed and clashed and brain stormed and did all the hard work and decided that, "Hey! Let's do a free style contest!"

But then, we thought that free style may be quite simple so then we started brain storming ideas to make it interesting! And finally, some hours or days later, we came up with something.

We decided to do a free style contest with a twist!

Do you have questions such as, "What is the twist? How is that work? What is it?"

Don't worry, we will inform you everything!

But before that, a huge shout out to our guest judge, -kaity!!!

You're freakin' amazing!

Anyway, so basically, you can pick any genre and any type of graphic you want BUT you should twist it!

How that works? It's given under "Ideas!"

IDEAS [EXAMPLES]

Hmm, let's say, for example, you pick the horror genre and decide to make a cover (which is absolutely fine). Now you need to add a twist to it. So what you may do is make sure that the cover belongs to the horror genre but add a teen fic twist to it. Like, you make this really terrifying castle in the background with bats and ghosts but in front of it, you will add this couple who belongs to the romance genre or add a flower and a box of chocolates.

Anything!

Let your imagination run free!

You can also do two sides of the same thing. Say, you pick a girl, you can divide her into two and make one side really happy and go free while the other side is monstrous looking.

It's up to you!

IN SIMPLE WORDS [PROMPT #1]

Just add a twist to the genre you decide to make a graphic on!

IF NOT POSSIBLE [PROMPT #2]

Just make a free style graphic

IF YOU WANT TO BE CHALLENGED, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU USE PROMPT #1. IT WILL MAKE AN AMAZING PRE-MADE AS WELL.. JUST THINK! ;)

REQUIREMENTS

+ Title

+ Sub-Title is OPTIONAL

+ Author

+ Watermark/Your username

+ Our Username [GraphicsNation]

+ The Twist

+ Maximum is two entries

+ MENTION if PROMPT #1 OR PROMPT #2

+ Please mention while submitting your entry which genre or what is your core(base) and how you've added the twist to it so that our interpretation is the same. You can mention it in the chapter of your graphic book where your entry is or while commenting down the link.

For Example:

1. Hey, this is my entry! Core [genre]: Teen Fiction Twist: Added an ugly side
2. Link to my entry: ____ Core: Aesthetic Twist: Dark Side

PRIZES

First place - Interview in "Graphics Nation Presents" book + A chance to judge the next contest + a critique of one graphic + A free icon from the account [credit is a must]

Second place - A critique of one graphic + a free icon from the account [credit is a must]

Third place - A critique of one graphic OR a free icon from the account [credit is a must]

ENTERING

To enter, comment down "I'm in/joining/Here's my entry/I've posted my entry in my graphic book @username1 @username2 @username3"

Once done with graphic,

Post your entry in your graphic book and comment down the link or tag us in your entry chapter or dedicate the chapter in which your entry is posted to us.

OR

In case you don't have a graphic book, comment down the link directly [could be an imgur link or photobucket and so on]

For us to count your entry in, you must tag two-three people and comment down the link to the graphic or tag us or dedicate the chapter in which your entry is posted to us in that graphic chapter. Else, your entry won't be counted.

DEADLINE: 19th June, 2017 [19/06/2017]

Just A Reminder: Talent Search is OPEN

Just A Reminder: Talent Search is OPEN. We have three parts: the Graphic Competition[spots open for ONLY 45 more], the Graphic Stage [unlimited spots open!] and the Partayy!!! We are accepting over a 100 contestants for the graphic competition and currently, we only have 45 spots remaining and you can enter an unlimited number of entries of various graphic categories for the graphic stage. You can request collabs and ask questions at the partayy and even showcase your graphic/graphic shops/graphic threads. Go check it out today!